Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Sad to see danaya in bed all day again.   When ilona left, it was adele that went and talked to her and helped her even though danaya and ilona 'ignored' adele.  Now, it seems as if she alienated aida who 'was' talking to her before adele left but, my guess is that aida said...'Enough'...I'm not sure is either aida or vika wish to help danaya.  Ilona and Adele are gone and did no favors for danaya but she can't see that. I can only hope danaya has enough courage to work through this, get out of bed and get on with life. Anyway, that's my take on all of this.  Could be right...could be wrong...doesn't really matter if danaya decides to be the victim and do nothing.  Good luck danaya!  It really is up to you.

• Upvote 4

glad to see danaya out of bed and downstairs...talking to someone on the phone...it doesn't look 'happy' but at least she's talking to someone.  Hope it's her mother and not the 'puppetmasters'!

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Aida and Vika have decided to head to the beach. Danaya is going to lie in bed all day and let depression overtake her. It's sad to watch and i wish they would send her home.

I think those big tits of Danaya qualify her as a "Permanent Resident Alien "  ............LOL !!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Aida has been filling the bath but has been so preoccupied with the phone that she was letting the tub overfill. Danaya came in to the bathroom, gave a dirty look and shut it off

This and many other things observed, has begin to paint a picture of Aida, and very well may explain the argument in the Kitchen yesterday. Aida is very pretty young lady, but she should learn how to take responsibility for her own actions.

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, alanohio said:

Looks like Danaya is cleaning up her room - actually rubbing out marks on the wall. At least it's better than sleeping all the time.

I was wondering what she was doing...looked like she was just staring at it...that was scary!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Aida and Vika have decided to head to the beach. Danaya is going to lie in bed all day and let depression overtake her. It's sad to watch and i wish they would send her home.

Barcelona, Spain
Wednesday 4:00 PM
Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
°F | °C
Precipitation: 0%
Humidity: 53%
Wind: 8 mph
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

• Upvote 2