Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Anyone else genuinely concerned for Danaya's mental health? She's been struggling with motivation for over a month, and only Adele was getting her out of bed and having fun. Yesterday she just lay in bed masturbating all day, which is great fun if you're otherwise living a normal life (:biggrin:) but not healthy if you have nothing else going for you. And then last night she couldn't sleep for hours, just lay there tossing and turning and doing strange things like massaging her own head and talking to herself.

Danaya has previously indicated that she has emotional issues, and is extremely sensitive. I also think she has a strong moral compass and is torn by being a part of RLC as she doesn't think that it is a 'wholesome' enterprise. When she had company from Adele or Ilona she would have distractions to take her mind off these things, but now she can just spend all day going stir crazy and thinking about her issues. I think she's absolutely beautiful, totally gorgeous, but I think she's got to go, if RLC cared about her at all they'd make her leave for her own good

• Upvote 9

if  these two  are ignoring  danaya   shes  brought it  all  on  herself   now  has to  do things  for herself now  adele  aint  here  to  tell  here what  to  do & run her life for  her

This is the best this apartment has been in a long time. Vika is quickly becoming the Star, and Aida's youngish ways give us some hope for a brighter future.

I was wondering why Aida's room seemed to be torn up - do you think Danaya may be leaving quicker than we thought?

The day Danaya is gone and Aida and Vika lay complete claim to the apartment, the world will be a much better place :)

PS: and I hope Vika never gets tired of running around naked :D

• Upvote 7

On 02/04/2016 at 0:44 PM, Thestarider said:

Well at least it would appear that she does read these posts by the message on her T shirt "Stop worrying about things you can't control".

Thank you Danaya for your reassurance. I just hope that you do have control of the issues that are obviously troubling you. :heart::heart:

• Upvote 1