Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, alanohio said:

This is the best this apartment has been in a long time. Vika is quickly becoming the Star, and Aida's youngish ways give us some hope for a brighter future.

I was wondering why Aida's room seemed to be torn up - do you think Danaya may be leaving quicker than we thought?

The day Danaya is gone and Aida and Vika lay complete claim to the apartment, the world will be a much better place :)

PS: and I hope Vika never gets tired of running around naked :D

I second this!! lol

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 hours ago, ChickenMadras said:

That roll Danaya made looked nasty, cheap looking processed ham, cheese, philadelphia in the microwave for a little while, with a yogurt and plum and tea and unsurprisingly back upstairs she goes. See you in the morning!

Some of the most expensive hams in the world come from Spain. Iberico ham, for sure, is a Spain ham that is revered by many. I personally do not like it.

Mikey, great pics. 

Hey buddy, please let it go about earlier. I may be in error but I didn't mean anything by it. You should know me by now. I may have gone by hearsay and thus it may not be true.

The chat gets a little crazy and fast and maybe I shouldn't have said anything!

No one else held it against me.

We all make mistakes. You are not inhuman. I apologize immediately if I think I may  have erred.

I never, ever  lie or deceive on purpose.

I have stood by you in the past, went to bat for you with the mods. You are my friend.

Me da verdadera pena la situación en la que se encuentra esta chica ( Danaya ), ella se lo busco, y yo he sido muy critico con su forma de actuar, siempre a jugado con dos barajas, con Ilona, dejo de lado a Adele, con Adele dejo de lado a Aida, ahora que ninguna de estas dos chicas están, que esperaba?, que Aida y Vika se le echasen a los brazos? No, esta chica es inmadura y muy manejable, como se ha demostrado, y mucha culpa tienen esas dos arpías que ya no están en el apartamento. Solo decir que para el bien de esta chica RLC-ESTAFADORES le facilitasen la salida ya.

PD. Si juegas con fuego terminaras quemandote