Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, hflyer said:

Hei folkens. I dag er min RLC kontoen ble utestengt, sannsynligvis på grunn av videoene, var det på grunn av noen dager uansett :shy:Mike hadde rett !!!

Så ingen flere bilder fra meg før det er verdt det å abonnere på nytt for å RLC, liksom :rolleyes:

Jeg vil være her om :)

I'm sorry you do not get shared more with us. You have contributed many fine video and images. You can try to get a new ID and account.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 hours ago, Yury said:

They talked about Ilona. I recorded the conversation. Tomorrow, I listen and write.

Thank you for letting me know what their discussion was about. I look forward to your transcript of their whole conversation. 

21 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Danaya keeps the girls in her room, can't wait to see her go.

It little sad to to see that Danaya stay in her room almost 80% of the time. If wasn't for the fact she need to eat, bath or other thing that require her get out her room she might not move at all. I have watch some the effort Vika and Aida have done to cheer Danaya. 

Danaya spending some much time in bed can't be healthy at all for someone that young. I hope for her on health she cheer up. 

Aida looks much more at ease now with the remaining two girls. The dynamics seem to have changed dramatically. It's a much better mix now, it appears.

We can see Aida beginning to act in a much less inhibited way, now that her nemesis has departed.

Girls living together always have conflict of one kind or another. It's remarkable that so many of them get on well, without feuding and ganging up.

That did happen to an extent in this apartment, but it's looking a lot more promising now.   

• Upvote 1

Yury, yes it seems rare to me that someone would be eating frozen fish in Spain. They have fabulous Public Markets that are very large and open every day to sell fresh fish. All you need to do is get your butt out of bed before they close at 14h. Many varieties too.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Спасибо, что дали мне знать, что их речь шла о. Я с нетерпением жду вашего стенограммы всей их беседы. 

Do not wait much. Most of the talk about Ilona was a whisper.

• Upvote 1

Im kinda new but one thing i think i can assure is -- there will be NO SEX with the 3 girls. Aida is way too immature to have sex with almost anyone lol. If sex happens it will be by accident, alcohol -- like last night.  Aida was so drunk it was hilarious.  Dont know about this room, except sex is NOT gonna happen im pretty sure.

• Upvote 1

Yayyyyyy!!!  Maybe they will find a halfway mature girl if they bring someone else in. That new couple-- the redhaired girl and tall guy are very boring so far. He doesnt have a clue how to brush or comb his hair. She deserves a better guy than him i think. He total;ly ignores her alot when she wants sex -- he pays more attention to his computer than anything. Your wife or girl deserve your attention -- not your damn computer lol.