Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

7 minutes ago, alanohio said:

My excitement doesn't necessarily involve sex. Although I would love to see something develop, just the idea that we have two new personalities being added to one I already like is exciting in itself.

Hope you're right Alan, the other option though is that they're shutting down the apt for a while

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

u know I am so glad danaya is loosening up from the way she was since ilona and adele left I do c that it is slowly changing for the better with her and getting along with aida and vika . the bath with them tonight she will be ok . so any1 miss the teasing ? me yes and no. but  if only aida will loosen up a bit more and not care  about the cams when changing things would bet better I am still hoping to c her at least walk around topless  and the other 2 to help her with that insincerity  things would go ok but that is my thoughts on that.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Hope you're right Alan, the other option though is that they're shutting down the apt for a while

I think the only way they would do that is if they didn't have replacements lined up (which is pretty unlikely). They owe the remaining contract to Vika, so if that's the plan, they would still let her stay until her contract was up.