Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

i think danaya have win more money on rlc during 3 months here than in one year in ukraine,

i have say that in my last post but i repeat again,that's why she's again here,the money !

and that's why alot of girls come here are ukrainien,the life is poor in this country and the opportunity for these girls come in barcelona with free appartment  and make money is a chance for the girls

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She might be staying for the money or the contract states you will be here for X amount of time and if you leave before that time, you will be penalized...who knows.  Danaya just needs to go out everyday until she leaves like she did a couple of days ago and stayed out for almost 16 hours.   At least do some stretching and exercises!!

I agree...i'll be honest with everyone...other than extreme illness, i have never seen anyone spend as much time in bed as danaya.  I don't think she was this way before ilona and adele.  If i remember right, she seemed excited to be here and had a personality...Little by little it seemed to disappear!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, dana3 said:

I agree...i'll be honest with everyone...other than extreme illness, i have never seen anyone spend as much time in bed as danaya.  I don't think she was this way before ilona and adele.  If i remember right, she seemed excited to be here and had a personality...Little by little it seemed to disappear!

To be honest with you dana3, she might have gotten involved in something outside the apartment that has really jacked with her mind.  I remember when she joined the apartment and she just seemed like it wasn't no big deal......I don't really remember her showing that much excitement.  She needs to get out from under her mothers wing and find out what she wants in life, her own way.  I don't know about any of you, but I had my own apartment before I graduated high school.  My dad told me to go and find a place, that he and my mother had raised me to be a fine young man and now it was time for me to grow up and take on some responsibility.  The day after I turned 18, I went out and found me an apartment, my mom and dad helped me with the move and some furnishings, a month later I graduated high school and never looked back!!

• Upvote 2

just an information i can add in my last post:

in 2015 the average salary in ukraine per person is 292 $  per month , 3500 $ per year !

you can understand now why danaya want stay 3 months here even if she's not happy here

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

just an information i can add in my last post:

in 2015 the average salary in ukraine per person is 292 $  per month , 3500 $ per year !

you can understand now why danaya stay 3 months here even if she's not happy here

My ass would find away out of that country if what you say is correct!   You can't poor piss out of a boot with that kind of income!!

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

спасибо Юрий, так что там. Но она берет по лестнице легко. Видел, что это гораздо хуже :-)

Previously she rested for 30 minutes in the toilet. :shy:

Read pages 60 and 61.

However, if the beer was sour, then I take my words back. :biggrin: