Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Friendship is amazing thing, and makes for the best viewing glap.jpgz_446.gif

This was a common occurrence, lots of happiness in the apartment. this is why RLC skyrocketed in memberships 

11e41b.jpg Just good friends having fun, every single day

z_449.gifw_174.png

This is what it used to be like always together, and never left the apartment alone ever, just good friends who cared about each other Shot11316.png

1612ilir06.jpg1612ilir09.jpg

And just one last one, this one is for you Danaya:heart:

IrmaBate4.gif

I hope everyone enjoyed the trip down memory lane, I sure did. wow how things can change in just a couple of months

ANNA and IRMA, and the fun from ILONA, FANS FOREVER. WE SURE MISS YOU GIRLS:heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 19

Funny, Thes. They badly need an infusion of new blood. Only Vika has promise. She bated a bit under the water has come close while in bed. If she  got a girl who was not shy, like she isn't we might have an interesting apartment.

9 hours ago, Yury said:

Lo sentimos, no es un problema

Usted no está autorizado a ver esta página.

Código de error: 2Latc002 / 2 

Sí, sí ... ¿Cómo decir aquí - Me gorrón. :shy:

I think it's not fair that Yuri can not see the gallery. He does more for Camcaps, that Camcaps for him. His translations help everyone even bosses. Without his translations would be lost. Thanks Yuri por all.

• Upvote 6

Ohne Yuri könnten wir vieles hier nicht verstehen und wüssten auch nicht was alles geredet wird und erfahren so sehr viel Hintergrund wissen!!!

Ich möchte aber das er für seine Arbeit auch belohnt wird.

Ich weiss nicht ob es möglich ist aber ich würde Yuri gerne eine Jahresmitgliedschaft schenken.

Als kleines Dankeschön für seine super Arbeit.

Admin wäre schön mir mitzuteilen ob das möglich ist?

Googel Übersetzung:

Without Yuri much we could not understand this and know not everything that is spoken and so learn much background knowledge !!!

but I want that he will be rewarded for his work .

I do not know if it is possible but I would like to give Yuri one year membership .

As a thank you for his great work .

Admin would be nice to tell me if this is possible ?

• Upvote 4