Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

7 minutes ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

It's only because corboblanc said "Adele is still in barcelona"

Based on a picture he saw on social media that someone else said was taken on April 4th. So it's reasonable to think someone misinterpreted something. RIght?

Addendum; Dana3 is right. It simply doesn't matter if Adele is in Barcelona or not - Danaya went out (and I hope she has a good time).

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

For what it's worth, Adele has not posted a single update on VK since she left the apartment - HOWEVER she knew that many people had found her VK, and her and Danaya discussed how they would change their settings on social media because of that, so she may still be posting pictures but only to close friends

• Upvote 2

il y a 36 minutes, Noldus a dit :

.Photo from Barcelona is from  April 4, it was before she left ..

non, tous ceux qui connaissent les clubs que les filles fréquente, trouverons facilement des photos de adèle pour la soirée du 10 avril, il y a 5 jours!!!

no, all those who know that frequent clubs girls, easily find pictures of Adele for the evening of 10 April, five days ago !!!::)

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, alanohio said:

really TM? One starts with knowing what media group she is in, that's 50% of the battle.

IF they are models, as we suspect, they post to ALL Social Media networks;

THE real 'battle' is find out their real names.....NOT Knowing they have social media pages. HELL, I have numerous media pages all with assumed names, (FOR Dating Purposes); NO one can find me............

• Upvote 2