Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Danaya will travel on Wednesday, April 20th after what we have heard on several occasions. Vika going to move onto Danaya's room and plans to be long, according to Yury its translation.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

So we can expect MAINTENANCE tomorrow when the army comes to take down Aida's luggage........................lol

Tend not usually go in maintenance when something travels. Happened just as Ilona raised. We saw Adele's resignation. You have to check at 10:00 am today.

• Upvote 1

Des, the only hope for this apartment is a complete reboot. I had the highest of hopes for Danaya. She seemed like a good, intelligent, and mature young lady (MY APHRODITE) I loved how she was kind, thoughtful and very respectful.  I was mesmerized by the candlelight cooking. She is one of the most beautiful, alluring women I have seen. But after time i slowly began to lose hope for my Marilyn Monroe Goddess. At first she was all aaaaa's, but then i knew itsover because the party girl  Adele went byebyebye, but I always want her to know that Iamlistening, and that I have quit running, As of now the only way is silentrunning and truthfulness, and that is because I think her heart is closed. If there was one thing I would say to her face to face, it would be even a bitchy old goat has feelings. and knows how to admit when he is wrong.:angel:::):heart::heart::heart:

I am not young, You are beautiful,  We are quite intelligent,  I am rich, funny and not greedy, this I can promise you. but this sounds like 6 men to me.:cool:

FPE80zGU_cE.jpg

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Des, the only hope for this apartment is a complete reboot. I had the highest of hopes for Danaya. She seemed like a good, intelligent, and mature young lady (MY APHRODITE) I loved how she was kind, thoughtful and very respectful.  I was mesmerized by the candlelight cooking. She is one of the most beautiful, alluring women I have seen. But after time i slowly began to loose hope for my Marilyn Monroe Goddess. At first she was all aaaaa's, but then i knew itsover because the party girl  Adele went byebyebye, but I always want her to know that Iamlistening, and that I have quit running, As of now the only way is silentrunning and truthfulness, and that is because I think her heart is closed. If there was one thing I would say to her face to face, it would be even a bitchy old goat has feelings. and knows how to admit when he is wrong.::):heart:

Aw, Thes, nice post, guy.

A shame about Danaya. Seems like a nice girl that just isn't strong enough and other girls pull and push her around.

It is on to the rest of her life soon. I may not want these three, but I will miss her anyway. She has been with us longer than anyone since Nora.

She seems depressed at times. She just needs to find within herself what she needs, not get it from others. She needs to like herself.

Believe me I understand that well myself. I only recently have learned to feel that way about myself.

If I could talk to her I would try to help her to be independent, to like herself.

None of these girls were aholes, not even Adele who I liked the least.

People here should appreciate that their lives are not easy. Modeling is a difficult world. Most don't make it.

To me, I have it easy. I have a wife, kids, parents, a nice house and a good life. And now I have good friends here.

I appreciate my life more now.

And I have sympathy and empathy for others, including these girls.

I tease a lot, joke around, but I do have sympathy.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Des, the only hope for this apartment is a complete reboot. I had the highest of hopes for Danaya. She seemed like a good, intelligent, and mature young lady (MY APHRODITE) I loved how she was kind, thoughtful and very respectful.  I was mesmerized by the candlelight cooking. She is one of the most beautiful, alluring women I have seen. But after time i slowly began to lose hope for my Marilyn Monroe Goddess. At first she was all aaaaa's, but then i knew itsover because the party girl  Adele went byebyebye, but I always want her to know that Iamlistening, and that I have quit running, As of now the only way is silentrunning and truthfulness, and that is because I think her heart is closed. If there was one thing I would say to her face to face, it would be even a bitchy old goat has feelings. and knows how to admit when he is wrong.::):heart:

Very slick!!!!

Dear Danaya, I have been watching you on RLC for about two months now. And yes I admit it was about watching people in everyday life and hoping for a little something special to happen or a quick look at a person in the shower at first... But as I watched you over the weeks going thru trials and troubles... I noticed something very different about you... You have got one of the most gentlest if not THE most gentle spirits I have ever witnessed.... Both on this site and in life....It is my hope and prayer that you find as much peace and happiness in your life as that you have given to others if not more... I must also admit... those days you came back from partying or drinking, sadden me...I am not ashamed to admit either that I prayed and shed a tear for you on occasion....You have an AMAZING spirit about you...people can not help but smile when you smile....or laugh when you laugh... that is an amazing gift to be able to have and give to others......I know it hurts you as it hurts me to see people criticize you or put you down when you are already feeling upset...Nobody can make you feel sad without your permission... so don't give it to them....I as well as others believe in you....I truly hope you find the happiness you deserve in your next journey....And if you are ever in the USA or feeling down... know you have a friend ( if you would like one) that believes in you.... THANK YOU  for your gift of laughter and smiles and love.... Your Friend (I hope) Houndog5437 P.S. NOBODY EVER FINDS THE RIGHT ANSWERS IN A BOTTLE (WINE /BEER...ETC) ......ONE OF THE REAL WAYS TO FIND TRUE ANSWERS IS THRU PEOPLE WHO TRULY WANT TO HELP YOU AND HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART AND WANT NOTHING IN RETURN.....NOT PEOPLE WHO BRING YOU DOWN OR IN A BOTTLE.... Believe in yourself as others do in you....

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
15 minutes ago, Houndog5437 said:

Dear Danaya, I have been watching you on RLC for about two months now. And yes I admit it was about watching people in everyday life and hoping for a little something special to happen or a quick look at a person in the shower at first... But as I watched you over the weeks going thru trials and troubles... I noticed something very different about you... You have got one of the most gentlest if not THE most gentle spirits I have ever witnessed.... Both on this site and in life....It is my hope and prayer that you find as much peace and happiness in your life as that you have given to others if not more... I must also admit... those days you came back from partying or drinking, sadden me...I am not ashamed to admit either that I prayed and shed a tear for you on occasion....You have an AMAZING spirit about you...people can not help but smile when you smile....or laugh when you laugh... that is an amazing gift to be able to have and give to others......I know it hurts you as it hurts me to see people criticize you or put you down when you are already feeling upset...Nobody can make you feel sad without your permission... so don't give it to them....I as well as others believe in you....I truly hope you find the happiness you deserve in your next journey....And if you are ever in the USA or feeling down... know you have a friend ( if you would like one) that believes in you.... THANK YOU  for your gift of laughter and smiles and love.... Your Friend (I hope) Houndog5437 P.S. NOBODY EVER FINDS THE RIGHT ANSWERS IN A BOTTLE (WINE /BEER...ETC) ......ONE OF THE REAL WAYS TO FIND TRUE ANSWERS IS THRU PEOPLE WHO TRULY WANT TO HELP YOU AND HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART AND WANT NOTHING IN RETURN.....NOT PEOPLE WHO BRING YOU DOWN OR IN A BOTTLE.... Believe in yourself as others do in you....

Very well put, we wish her nothing but the best