Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

27 minutes ago, Houndog5437 said:

Dear Danaya, I have been watching you on RLC for about two months now. And yes I admit it was about watching people in everyday life and hoping for a little something special to happen or a quick look at a person in the shower at first... But as I watched you over the weeks going thru trials and troubles... I noticed something very different about you... You have got one of the most gentlest if not THE most gentle spirits I have ever witnessed.... Both on this site and in life....It is my hope and prayer that you find as much peace and happiness in your life as that you have given to others if not more... I must also admit... those days you came back from partying or drinking, sadden me...I am not ashamed to admit either that I prayed and shed a tear for you on occasion....You have an AMAZING spirit about you...people can not help but smile when you smile....or laugh when you laugh... that is an amazing gift to be able to have and give to others......I know it hurts you as it hurts me to see people criticize you or put you down when you are already feeling upset...Nobody can make you feel sad without your permission... so don't give it to them....I as well as others believe in you....I truly hope you find the happiness you deserve in your next journey....And if you are ever in the USA or feeling down... know you have a friend ( if you would like one) that believes in you.... THANK YOU  for your gift of laughter and smiles and love.... Your Friend (I hope) Houndog5437 P.S. NOBODY EVER FINDS THE RIGHT ANSWERS IN A BOTTLE (WINE /BEER...ETC) ......ONE OF THE REAL WAYS TO FIND TRUE ANSWERS IS THRU PEOPLE WHO TRULY WANT TO HELP YOU AND HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART AND WANT NOTHING IN RETURN.....NOT PEOPLE WHO BRING YOU DOWN OR IN A BOTTLE.... Believe in yourself as others do in you....

Very very well put Houndog!!  There is nothing but wrong answers in a bottle!!

Danaya,  I know I was tough on you at times, and mainly it was because I could only see you when you were downstairs.   I will say however, that you captivated my heart from the first time I got to lay my eyes on you.  It was not for the long dark hair or being big chested (I prefer small chested women), it had nothing to do with your height of creamy white skin.  What captivated me was your laugh, your giggle, the fun that you showed, and how you really showed how to care for other people!  I loved the person you are so much that I made you my profile picture......don't laugh,  I've seen allot of women come bouncing through RLC and some were nice but none of them were captivating!!

The night you went out of your way to give Ilona a Happy Birthday surprise, was one of the best nights I've ever seen on RLC.......I was at a lose for words that night!!   Now I hear that you went and helped Aida pack and I don't think that has anything to do with what some people have said about it.....maybe it does, but I sincerely hope that it is because of the type of person that you are and not what others think it might have been about.   I could go on and on about you but I hope you understand that when I say I wish you the best of everything in life, you don't misunderstand what that implies.   Hang with the right people and you will go far.....hang with the wrong people and you will be lost forever!!

Good Luck to you in your life, and if given the chance come back and see us.....I know I would love to see you again!!

HFB

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Can anyone explain Aida's compulsion to move everybody's stuff without permission all to HER liking...? Adele was out of the  house 15mins..and Aida moved the bathroom around to her liking... then VIka changed rooms and Aida did it again... Now she is leaving and doing it again while everyone is asleep....LOL and the flooding the bathroom all the time...OYE LOL My two five year old girls make less of a mess...

2 hours ago, Houndog5437 said:

Dear Danaya, I have been watching you on RLC for about two months now. And yes I admit it was about watching people in everyday life and hoping for a little something special to happen or a quick look at a person in the shower at first... But as I watched you over the weeks going thru trials and troubles... I noticed something very different about you... You have got one of the most gentlest if not THE most gentle spirits I have ever witnessed.... Both on this site and in life....It is my hope and prayer that you find as much peace and happiness in your life as that you have given to others if not more... I must also admit... those days you came back from partying or drinking, sadden me...I am not ashamed to admit either that I prayed and shed a tear for you on occasion....You have an AMAZING spirit about you...people can not help but smile when you smile....or laugh when you laugh... that is an amazing gift to be able to have and give to others......I know it hurts you as it hurts me to see people criticize you or put you down when you are already feeling upset...Nobody can make you feel sad without your permission... so don't give it to them....I as well as others believe in you....I truly hope you find the happiness you deserve in your next journey....And if you are ever in the USA or feeling down... know you have a friend ( if you would like one) that believes in you.... THANK YOU  for your gift of laughter and smiles and love.... Your Friend (I hope) Houndog5437 P.S. NOBODY EVER FINDS THE RIGHT ANSWERS IN A BOTTLE (WINE /BEER...ETC) ......ONE OF THE REAL WAYS TO FIND TRUE ANSWERS IS THRU PEOPLE WHO TRULY WANT TO HELP YOU AND HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART AND WANT NOTHING IN RETURN.....NOT PEOPLE WHO BRING YOU DOWN OR IN A BOTTLE.... Believe in yourself as others do in you....

Horndog, one of the best posts I have read. Almost in the category of my good friend Thes.

I agree.

• Upvote 1