Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

This is hysterical watching Danaya  packing for Aida. Vika is watching. Both Danaya and Vika are naked

Indeed, she was on the verge of tears, didn't know how to pack her stuff.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I think that Vika subscribes to the same theory that Ilona did, the more nudity the better::)

i think more nudity the girls will show the first month and more they will have chance to renew the contract for one or two more months

8 hours ago, toolmaker123 said:

Depression is all in the mind

Depression is a very real thing toolmaker. It has severe consequences physically. Sometimes actually it is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain.

It is nothing to make light of. All of us can veer towards or into it at times.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mr1010 said:

Depression is a very real thing toolmaker. It has severe consequences physically. Sometimes actually it is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain.

I am coming to toolmaker defense here.  He said depression is all in the mind and you just reinforced his statement.  I think it is more of a translation issue.

I do not think that he was making light of it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am coming to toolmaker defense here.  He said depression is all in the mind and you just reinforced his statement.  I think it is more of a translation issue.

I do not think that he was making light of it.

Ok, I get you. My point is that saying it is all in the mind as opposed to the brain makes it sound like a person made it up  in their mind. it is very real to them and not easy to kick.

8 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Depression is placed in the brain by the power of suggestion by doctors and acquaintances. You can allow it to consume you or deny that it exists. 

YES, I speak from experiences. You can choose to veer towards it or away from depression. 

8 hours ago, toolmaker123 said:

Depression is all in the mind

toolmaker I am going to be straight up with you . what u just said is false . do u live with it no it is a form of mental illness . it will hit u in many ways. at any time . I should know  myself. it isn't fun to deal with at all . Or to joke about either.

• Upvote 3