Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Now I know why Ted Cruz said something about the New York attitude!  lol Mr1010

Say what, happyone? Because I use logic and aren't hooked to these girls?

Guest beaver67
Just now, mr1010 said:

Guys just deal with this! The world will not end! Do other stuff!

And for the 1,000 th time, the girls are not lesbian, they fake it, and so nothing is being missed!!!!

and RLC does not cut off camera's so someone can have sex

Just these comments Mr1010:

C'mon Homer! You will survive!

Well, nothing can be done Harley. They wouldn't listen to us anyway. Deal with it!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Well, nothing can be done Harley. They wouldn't listen to us anyway. Deal with it!

You deal with it LOL.......I'm not a subscriber, I'm just stating the facts!  There goes that damn banana in the tailpipe bullshit again LOL.  Oh well, it is what it is!

You say that nothing can be done........let every member of CC cancel their subscriptions to RLC and see if this shit doesn't change!!

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It is the way it is because the subscribers won't do anything about it!!

And exactly what are the subscribers suppose to do Harley?

You honestly think there is even a smidgin of a chance enough subscribers would quit to make a difference?

Or you think if they got 1,000 leters they would pay any more attention than they do now?

I've said it before and I'll say it now, they made no promises. If we don't like it, we dont' pay. But I also will say they don't shut down the cameras for no reason. That would make no sense.

And to Joejo, No - I do not believe they would ever shut down cameras because someone wants sex and doesn't want it on the internet. That's what Motels are for.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

and RLC does not cut off camera's so someone can have sex

They might if the dudes they were bringing home didn't consent to being on camera , like the housesitter currently at K&K's apartemnt

Guest beaver67
Just now, Kkru394 said:

They might if the dudes they were bringing home didn't consent to being on camera , like the housesitter currently at K&K's apartemnt

they have not cut them off before- why now, and anyway- why were the cams rolling w/ Irma & Anna

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Just these comments Mr1010:

C'mon Homer! You will survive!

OK, happy, maybe I had a little edge there. I worked out and I am low on blood sugar.

Sorry for the strong comments. I do feel this way but came on too strong.