Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

41 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Doesn't she drink like a normal Russian? In that department, the other girls is abnormal since they're Russians.

Agree she has potential, looking great from the front, but as an ass man, not much excitement looking at the sloppy ass. (Almost as terrible as Lailas). But it's an normal ass type for that type of body, skeleton skinny.

I'd prefer Adeles big ass, or Ilonas firm ass.

You can see all the bones on her because she lost a lot of weight.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Doesn't look like it from her stomich skin.

The whole type looks like she's naturally skinny, not anorexic.

she is very skinny and her comportment of the last night start make me think she's maybe anorexic,i wait some days for confirm my impression

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

she is very skinny and her comportment of the last night start make me think she's maybe anorexic,i wait some days for confirm my impression

From Kitek translation:

Later, they are talking about weight loss. Elisa says that everyone was surprised she lost weight and her breast didn't get smaller. She weighed 60 kg and 52 kg now. In the hips she was 93 cm and now 89 cm.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

From Yury translation:

Later, they are talking about weight loss. Elisa says that everyone was surprised she lost weight and her breast didn't get smaller. She weighed 60 kg and 52 kg now. In the hips she was 93 cm and now 89 cm.

so it's maybe a sign with what i start thinking 

Elisa isnt even close to being anorexic -- that's ridiculous....she's almost perfect. Her boobs are the best on this site, not floppy or looking like a cow or something lol. Her ass is so damn cute mmmm. Face is adorably beautiful too. Only Nelly is equal looks-wise on this site. Personality is great rtoo.

• Upvote 2

Young women who aspire to become famous models are naturally obsessed with their weight, sometimes with extremely unhealthy results.

As for me, I suspect Elisa is well on her way to having a large and loyal fan base here on CC. If we run the usual "Who is your favorite hottie?" poll, I suspect she'll come in well within the top three vote-getters, and she only just arrived.

I certainly hope she gets a long-term VISA or many CC members will be left in tears and cranky as all hell.

• Upvote 5

il y a 2 minutes, clivebb a dit :

sofie was very skinny too but she had normal comportment but with elisa it's different,

she had very weird comportment last night 

Hello. Qui est Sofie? Dans quel appartement se trouve-t-elle?

Just now, winnlove said:

Hello. Qui est Sofie? Dans quel appartement se trouve-t-elle?

elle était parmi les premières filles de cet appartement quand cet appart était juste en ligne,çà doit remonté à environ 1 an et demi je pense