Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Shev, yorum veux-tu que Danaya aime Elisa? Cela 4 jours fait qu'Elisa est dans la maison et en plus Danaya doit partir bientôt ... ça n'a pas de sens !! Irma et Anna qui se sont connu et très apprécié, voire aimé kolye au moins 2 mois à Contrairement.

1 month stay :)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I think a great lack of respect tonight from Danaya and Vika dinner without Elisa, she has had to make his own dinner and just ask permission to take their dinner to try. When three girls together? RLC has only hit once or twice with the choice of girls, it has been too long without doing it!

finally a party between all three girls here,i don't remember the last time that's happened in this appartment,

this is what i want see in this appartment and not the girls stay alone in their bedrooms all the time on the cell phone or laptop and not talking with other girls.

it's really more pleasant to see the girls like that talking together,drinking,listen music and relaxing

• Upvote 4

Just now, clivebb said:

finally a party between all three girls here,i don't remember the last time that's happened in this appartment,

this is what i want see in this appartment and not the girls stay alone in their bedrooms all the time on the cell phone or laptop and not talking with other girls.

it's really more pleasant to see the girls like that talking together,drinking and relaxing

I agree that was the way our QUEEN wanted this apartment to be, just like you see tonight:heart:::)

• Upvote 3