Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

She eats strawberries with whipped cream, do you think she would eat a dick with whipped cream on it ???

I think she does more then That , and I hope so 

• Upvote 1

il y a 19 minutes, clivebb a dit :

finally a party between all three girls here,i don't remember the last time that's happened in this appartment,

this is what i want see in this appartment and not the girls stay alone in their bedrooms all the time on the cell phone or laptop and not talking with other girls.

it's really more pleasant to see the girls like that talking together,drinking,listen music and relaxing

that remember the past with Irma, the past with interactions with girls, so a good past.... hope a good future but without danaya ... Where is the next IRMA / dayana ? Who can be the new princess of harmony who can have fun like that happen actually, just a good meal between her, like good friends who can have fun, relaxing, laugh and more if it is possible. that 's what we all want..... that seems so simple but that is very difficult.  So pity that dayana have this moment at the end and not at the beginning - So a bad choice of girls could be a disaster  

• Upvote 3

Im not an Aida fan guy -- im an Elisa fan, then Aida, then Vika --- we all have our favorites -- whats wrong with that?? Im jus glad they are havin a good time, no serious anything. There will be no sex, no big deal for the night. I jus can't wait till tommorrow is all. I love special Saturdays hmmm lol. I love Da -- she's jus very immature which isnt probably her fault. If she's had sex before it's probably with VERY few guys ...i think thas probbably part odf the problem plus family issues. She's a sweet young girl . Wish i knew their ages. Id say she is the youngest of the three. Id say maybe 18-19 at the most.  Elisa is probably the oldest 22 maybe at tops. I just love Elisa the most. What's wrong with favorites? I still love all jus moe a lil more.