Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, joejo said:

I guess im the loner here, but i hope Vika doesn't go for Estella ...im hoping the both find guys to date. The lesbian thing is ok but only when girls are desperate. Neither should be desperate. They are both hott, especially Estelall

Jeojo why you like to see dick lol I like to see pussy, I think you live in outer space  LOL  I pay to watch pussy if you like dick go watch the other apartments I watch only K&K all girls and Nina and Kira 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I love to see dick in PUSSY. I love pussy, but if it happens id like Elisa to have it with a HOT girl, but dick with pussy after all is normal the last time i checked. I dont think Danaya is good enuf for Elisa. I think Da is great, but not in Elisa's class. Im not in some guys class. but im still ok. Jus sayin guys.

I love this playing between the girls....jus curious who trained them to be that way.  Vika is gonna stick around too guys by the way, till they all go to bed hahahaha. Soooo easy now to see why this apartment has been so fucked up. Straight or selective bi-girls having to live with girls that are really messed up. But i love em all anyway. I jus hope Da gets the help she needs from a professional.

I know is normal when I am doing to girls , but RLC I don't like to watch any man's dick it's not for me you might like to watch dick more power for you watch as many dick you want not me

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joejo said:

I love this playing between the girls....jus curious who trained them to be that way.  Vika is gonna stick around too guys by the way, till they all go to bed hahahaha.

Vika is party pooper LOl she should live Danaya and Elisa alone may be we see something happen :-)