Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Ah dearest Dayana, I always knew you were a star and last night you proved it. The cavorting on your bed in simulated love making was so erotic and it was such a shame you were sick afterwards. I sympathise with you but maybe it's one to remember that many prawns, strawberries & cream and mucho rum fruit cocktails do not mix; I just hope you missed your open suitcase! Your local boyfriend is the luckiest man in the world and I hope he realises and appreciates it - he ought to! I know I've said it before but I'm going to miss you and sincerely hope your future is rosy and you find the love and security you deserve. :heart: :angel: :sad:

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 hours ago, joejo said:

Nobody got sick and puked lol. What planet are you on lol?

Are you blind and deaf? Danaya puked in the toilet at least three times and over the edge of her bed at least twice. She even washed her mouth out and brushed her teeth. Elisa went downstairs and puked in the toilet, you could hear it clear as day.

• Upvote 2

Danaya put on quite a show last night, shame the world started spinng for her as I think she might have actually rubbed one out on top of the covers! Tthe way she was grinding and rubbing her pussy briefly she was horny as hell!

• Upvote 3

They seemed to talk about running 1.5L water bottle into pussy! As it turned Vika how take the whole hand inside !! Some tit fiddling was there too. Now they are in the room to Danaya and looking at purchases. vomiting from the night must be removed, there was no reaction from Vika when she entered the room.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Are you blind and deaf? Danaya puked in the toilet at least three times and over the edge of her bed at least twice. She even washed her mouth out and brushed her teeth. Elisa went downstairs and puked in the toilet, you could hear it clear as day.

Is it really important to know if they puked or not ? ::)

• Upvote 1