Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

vika have make a sign with her eyes to him on laundry room direction when she was in the hall and she have closed the door in her bedrrom just after,that's make no doubt for me,

what you want doing during 25 mn in laundry room at 1 am ! and i have hear some moan too

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, joejo said:

She sure did that. I still dont think he's able to have sex. He's too weak and immature. They may have kissed at the most.

we will never know,maybe just blowjob and fingering

3 minutes ago, joejo said:

You just saw a hott sexy girl slide under the covers for the night. Unbelievable beauty from head to toes. I even love her feet and toes mmmm. Cant wait till tomorrow, and what it brings.

yes,it's sure,if i had a girl just beside me in my bed with this body,i will fuck her during all the night and the cameras will be not a problem for me,

so i go make a tour on cam site for finish good my night and i go sleep,see you tomorrow all

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

yes,it's sure,if i had a girl just beside me in my bed with this body,i will fuck her during all the night and the cameras will be not a problem for me,

so i go make a tour on cam site for finish good my night and i go sleep,see you tomorrow all

Goodnite my friends.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

vika have make a sign with her eyes to him on laundry room direction when she was in the hall and she have closed the door in her bedrrom just after,that's make no doubt for me,

what you want doing during 25 mn in laundry room at 1 am ! and i have hear some moan too

She will do anything to hide it from us. What a boring tease she is!

• Upvote 1