Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Im an paid member(45$ monthy)and what Vika and her stranger boyfriend did it was bad..we pay to see reallife...but what did Vika and him did?They want to have sex so..they gone hidden from us!?They just fool us all.Just let them both Out realcam.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Jayp. Comment sais-tu que Nora a appelé Vika? Et qu'est-ce qu'elles se sont dit au téléphone?

If nora Called her Which I wish she dose  I sent at least 10 Emails to RLC may be they gave her the message and I hope other paying customers coplay to and I wish they do  

Just send an complain e-mail to reallifecam,ha life its good for Vika and Boyfriend..they had an tought day..than had hidden sex from cams..now they are as usualy in bed eating..not only they dont show things but the presence of this stranger dude its limiting a little Elisa..she cant be naked as she want etc..

• Upvote 1

yes lovely Vika has now tried to light up her paralyzed boyfriend in bed with her hand massaging him between her legs and she was trying to show him that she wants to have sex in the bedroom and not in the laundry room. But he just answer her with three quick kisses, and continue to look down on the phone screen. I'd been Vika, I asked him to take the bus home again. So disrespectful to her, to ignore by selecting the phone instead of beauties tenderness of love.

• Upvote 5