Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, joejo said:

Could she actually be kicked out of the apartment for that....sex?

for hidden sex yes,remember chloe/joshua they have spend their time for hiding everything and rlc have kick them out

• Upvote 1

I thought this would be interesting to some of you... did a little research this morning.

1. A few simply calculations shows that RLC has (at most) 5,500 members paying $45/m. It very possibly might be less since advertising income is in the figures as well.

2. Daily page views appears to be going down in the US faster than globally

3. Estimated income is $8,000+ per day.

There are a lot of stat reporters and they all don't agree exactly, but what I'm posted here seems to be the most accurate.

2016-04-29_10-49-36.png

2016-04-29_10-44-08.png

2016-04-29_10-57-28.png

• Upvote 1

Hello people, it's the fourth day that we see the Vika's boyfriend in the apartment. Anyone have any idea when this boy is anger? please let it be soon , this will become increasingly boring if he continues there. How much longer he plan to stay ? it is assumed that this is a girl's apartment

4 minutes ago, alanohio said:

I thought this would be interesting to some of you... did a little research this morning.

1. A few simply calculations shows that RLC has (at most) 5,500 members paying $45/m. It very possibly might be less since advertising income is in the figures as well.

2. Daily page views appears to be going down

3. Estimated income is $8,000+ per day.

There are a lot of stat reporters and they all don't agree exactly, but what I'm posted here seems to be the most accurate.

2016-04-29_10-49-36.png  0   9.9 kB

2016-04-29_10-44-08.png  0   36.2 kB

Why is the url in this traffic overview "Reallifecam.us" and not "reallifecam.com"? ... Did you select the wrong page for your statment?