Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

WOW  I see not much happen today I seen elisa pics they are very nice well RLC is getting boring like always I hope you guy's have a good night

You too MikeUSA. You aren't the former mikeof26 are you? He was also from michigan.

15 minutes ago, Nick said:

so I have Question what he has to do me I didn't say anything about him until he started giving me - reputation which I don't give a f*** and I didn't say he is bad guy,I think he has Inferiority complex he wants to control . I give you an Example Yury translate from russian to english that is very nice of Yury Thanks again Yury . he tells Yury don't write long Explanation I ask Kitek why and his reply was you don't need a brain to understand what is the conversation , just like we all understand Russian LOL . and my point is what is his problem with me let him tell me like a man if he is one

Nick. I am trying to help  you, so listen. Don't pick a fight with Kitek. He translates russian for us like yury. It is a lot of work. Try to understand that. The neg rep is not that important. And the more you bitch about it, the more people will give you neg  reps. He isn't trying to control you. And don't get involved in what kitek says to yury. Yury is a man, he can handle himself.

If you persist with this, you will only make your experience here more miserable. Take it from me. I used to argue a lot with people. Didn't do much good.

Just state your opinion, don't call anyone out, and take whatever someone says with a grain of salt.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, mr1010 said:
16 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Hah, I thought so pal. You wrote like him I felt it.

Hah, I thought so pal. You wrote like him I felt it.

you have a nice night mr 1010

• Upvote 2