Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, joejo said:

I thought i saw him in the pasture behind my house, but it was jus the rear-end of a mule lol.

Are you sure it wasnt him!?Does it walked very very slow?Looked lifeless?It had an very small mobile phone atached to the hand?Arr bet you realy seen it!The zombie boy!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, ze81 said:

Are you sure it wasnt him!?Does it walked very very slow?Looked lifeless?It had an very small mobile phone atached to the hand?Arr bet you realy seen it!The zombie boy!!

Just now, ze81 said:

Damn it sure does -- maybe it is him lol.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So what you're saying is....is that Vika's bed looks like she got the shit fucked out of her?

I usually do not think much of such presumptions, but here it seams to be posible. 

More and more, The approch of having only half of a couple under contract seams to be a mistake. ... Where it is normaly fun to see guests in the apartments, it is kind of disillusioning to see a couple that is so restrained in an project like this. The resident (in this case Vika) appears more like a guest than someone who is a part of the project. ... What a waste of time and money. ... :(

• Upvote 2

Rlc must think that fool us..Nora been there give the anormal couple orders..now Vika talk more to Elisa,smile more,goes to her room,ofer her candies..BUT the most important thing..Get the dude Out of there..nothing!Thanks rlc...at least let hope that a new girl arrive..

• Upvote 2

lets see...both vika and boyfriend ignore elisa...maintenance occurs...vika with chocolates going out of way to be nice to elisa...yep...we're fooled RLC..Just my opinion but, i'm not buying it!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Rlc must think that fool us..Nora been there give the anormal couple orders..now Vika talk more to Elisa,smile more,goes to her room,ofer her candies..BUT the most important thing..Get the dude Out of there..nothing!Thanks rlc...at least let hope that a new girl arrive..

I never knew Nora or any of those, but wish i had. I wasnt a memeber yet.

3 minutes ago, dana3 said:

lets see...both vika and boyfriend ignore elisa...maintenance occurs...vika with chocolates going out of way to be nice to elisa...yep...we're fooled RLC..Just my opinion but, i'm not buying it!

Yes. This seams to be the first time the scripting is done to thoughtlessly. ... After the talk with Elisa, Vika and BF als almost run into bed to have some "private time" (dry humping of curse). ... So sad to see this. :(

• Upvote 2