Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I've made a small pictures flood, because I am PISSED with RLC and their ARROGANT way of running their business. I had no intention of posting them, ever, but tonight I feel a bit of revenge!!!!

I was 3 weeks on my account when they banned me. I emailed and said sorry, and they were RIGHT for banning me. A few days later I made a NEW account with a different email provider but with the SAME NAME and payed with the SAME card through the SAME provider, sort of NOT TRYING TO CHEAT them.

2 days later they banned me. Mind you they don't even send you an email or tell you you are banned. I emailed back and said that I've created a new account, I did not violate any of their rules and I had NO intention of violating them and asked them to reinstate my account and I ASSURED them I will abide by their rules, or at least, be fair and refund my money.

They answered, we don't refund money and a link to their rules, NOT A SINGLE comment to the whole email I've sent them. BUT they have banned an account that VIOLATED their rules, and this was a NEW account with the ASSURANCE that will not violate their rules.

They live in a GLASS HOUSE and they have the nerve to throw STONES. I cannot understand their PRIMITIVE and NAIVE way of running business. It must be a bunch of kids that suddenly found a floc of ships and cows to milk without knowing that what goes around comes around.

FIRST they could warn a subscriber that he/she violates their rules, banned their account for 24 hours (or whatever) and if that continues they will be banned FOREVER.

SECOND, when they a ban an account they could AT LEAST tell you about it and WHY they are so SURE YOU have violated their rules.

If I was running RLC, and having the present (temporary) SUCCESS I would make sure I can CAPITALIZE on it. Make LOYAL subscribers, RESPECT them, give them a SECOND chance, make them happy and TAKE their money, even when competition starts to diminish RLC, capitalizing on my ROYAL happy subscribers, whom I RESPECT, I listen to them, I CORRESPOND with them, would give me the EDGE.

I have an experience with Carbonite, the online backup service, well folks I HAVE NEVER FELT SO IMPORTANT AND PRECIOUS. Their online help is second, third, fourth to NONE. WOW.... RLC listen and take lessons. I would not change them even if a super trooper online backup service appears if they DON'T have at least 10% of their support service. They are AMAZING. RLC sucks, and it sucks BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

It does not matter how many watermarks or other sh@#t they put on their side. If they make ENEMIES then their enemies will find a way to bypass their @$%@@#$ protection. Banning IP's etc is also stupid. The best way is to treat their subscribers as HUMANS and treat them as if each and EVERYONE passed through the DESK when they subscribed. They would have OWNED THE WORLD.

Imagine, JUST IMAGINE, for RLC to treat you as a human, a Client, a Customer, a Subscriber their means of INCOME, with rights and responsibilities, JUST IMAGINE it. What fucking millionaires they would have been for a long longgggg time, despite the competition. But this is life, Idiots run this planet, blind of their actions, drunk and arrogant without a trace of feelings or responsibility of their actions.

By profession I am computer programmer and my company, which I am a CEO offers security and other services. Just to remind RLC that stones and glass house don't go together, and instead of creating enemies, the BEST strategy, especially in the (for now) their unique success is to to create LOYAL followers and mouth to mouth advertising. Just my 1 cent of advice.

Have fun friends, life is short and very my VERY interesting. Live every second of it, and F$%K RLC :)

Happy easter RLC, There are people outside your company who can actually WISH you HAPPY EASTER even if you think we are NUMBERS on your screens,

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 7