Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

this appartment is the most popular but not for the good reasons now,

this guy make me sad a little,he look totally lost in here

It is Nanny Vika's mistake it's not his fault she should know better than that , he is there with our money paying to RLC that makes me angry 

Elisa and Rita are a breath of fresh air for a suffocating appartment.. His hygiene, his personality, even the way he acts toward his girlfriend are pathetic. He's wore the same shorts for 4-5 days so far. He's just a weenie period. She tried to get him to have sex with her this evening andd he told her no way, but he told her in a soft voice that he'd only have sex in the laundry only. She didn't like it either. This was info from my good friend who is from Russia who lives next door to me.... he translates for me alot when he can. The guy is useless ..... it's simple.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nick said:

It is Nanny Vika's mistake it's not his fault she should know better than that , he is there with our money paying to RLC that makes me angry 

i think it's a good guy but not in the good place

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i think it's a good guy but not in the good place

Did we pay for his trip to see her??   No way we should have.  I hope he's not looking for a job here on his computer..... id totally freak out if he stays much longer. Thanks thanks and more thanks for Rita and Elisa. Also thanks that neither are attracted to him .... even if they have been drinking lol.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joejo said:

Did we pay for his trip to see her??   No way we should have.

Jeojo he is staying in the Apartment not hotel that means we paying for him to stay there 

6 dakika önce, joejo şunları söyledi:

Elisa A.Ş. Rita boğucu Bir daire .. ONUN hijyen, ONUN kişiliği, o acıklı kız arkadaşı doğru hareket safra yol Için Taze Bir Nefes Vardır. O ana Kadar 4-5 gün Boyunca Cardio şort giydi oluyor. O Sadece Bir weenie dönem. O bu akşam onu onunla seks yapmak Almaya Calisti andd o ona hicbir sekilde söyledim, ama o YALNIZCA çamaşır seks olurdu ki Yumuşak Bir sesle söyledim. O da beğenmedim. ne zaman o Olabilir bana bitişiğinde Yaşayan Rusya'dan benim iyi arkadaşım bu oldu Bilgi .... o çok Benim icin çevirir. Adam işe yaramaz ..... çok Basit.

vika o seks yapmak istiyor mu

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Nick said:

It's not Vika's fault at all, it's RLC's fault for not making it clear that if they want to have sex they are not to hide in a place without cameras.  RLC is to blame here, not Vika.

• Upvote 3