Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 minutes ago, joejo said:

Trip i agree completely, but RLC posted that guest are welcome anytime apparent without stipulations. The biggest majority dont like him, but we jus have to put up with him till he decides to leave, or when she does. Either one is fine with me, but im not gonna complain anymore.....it wont do any good guys. He's here to stay for awhile.

I think when they get to much complaints RLC must react. So when you think he should leave and did not complain already please do it

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I think when they get to much complaints RLC must react. So when you think he should leave and did not complain already please do it

That's why i put that post up. No good will come out of complaining. We jus have to wait things out.

Just now, joejo said:

I honestly go to a few other apartments too . There's others i like. Variety is the spice of life after all lol.

Perfectly right. I watch other appartements too. But this one was my favourite until Yeti arrived. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Perfectly right. I watch other appartements too. But this one was my favourite until Yeti arrived. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yea my favorite too, but i got a couple others i watch.

1 minute ago, joejo said:

On a funny note, just to inject a little humor -- he changed clothes lol. That was meant to jus be humorous haha. I love life lol.

I bet when hes getting home he will be changing to the old rags again:biggrin:

Just now, clivebb said:

joejo: do you know if rita have took shower this morning?

As far as I know she did not. And dont expect showing sth. from her. She even changed facing away from the cam. She is shy like Aida was

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As far as I know she did not. And dont expect showing sth. from her. She even changed facing away from the cam. She is shy like Aida was

yes,i know,rita know what angle take in bedroom for we see nothing,i just want recording 2 or 3 shower with her because i know she will do nothing more exept stay all the time on laptop in her bedroom,this is just what i want see with her.