Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

As far as I know she did not. And dont expect showing sth. from her. She even changed facing away from the cam. She is shy like Aida was

Im not sure Clive, i dont think so. She's gonna be a lil shy with a guy around, plus his girlfriend. Aida was a doll.... very cute, but immature a lil shy like you said. I liked her ok. She had her good and bad moments.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, joejo said:

Well since we got our answer from RLC --- We can just hope time passes quickly and he is gone along with her. We still dont have to like him so we can still voice our opinions on this forum? Oh by the way i think it's 5-6 days with the same shorts, and shirt --- total filth. That's just an opinion .... right? We can still have those.

are you asking anyone in particular or are the questions rhetorical?

Just now, Barry Elephant said:

are you asking anyone in particular or are the questions rhetorical?

No im not. I jus saw what RLC posted, and we jus gotta go by it even if we dont like it unfortunately.

Just now, joejo said:

No im not. I jus saw what RLC posted, and we jus gotta go by it even if we dont like it unfortunately.

no you don't. you have a choice whether you buy a subscription or not. If it's such a big thing for you, don't buy, and tell RLC that you are withdrawing from subscription, and why.

there is no basis for complaint.

You really think this is real life of people you see here? Do you really think someone would spend money for watching boring everyday life of some random folks?

The answer is no. Nearly all people watch because they want to see skin. And yes I think when enough people complain there will be a change. RLC already told me that paying members at least have some kind of influence.

This is logically beacuse without paying members there would be no RLC at all.

• Upvote 4

no you don't. you have a choice whether you buy a subscription or not. If it's such a big thing for you, don't buy, and tell RLC that you are withdrawing from subscription, and why.

Overall i like this site so i dont want to leave, i enjoy the site.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

You really think this is real life of people you see here? Do you really think someone would spend money for watching boring everyday life of some random folks?

The answer is no. Nearly all people watch because they want to see skin. And yes I think when enough people complain there will be a change. RLC already told me that paying members at least have some kind of influence.

Im a paying member.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

When did you get a mandate to speak for "nearly all" of the people who watch RLC?

There is plenty of skin on the internet. Guaranteed skin, every time, no waiting, no inconvenient visitors.