Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I saw Elisa on the bed twitching and looking like she was masrturbating, but she barely touched herself. I think it was a masturbation almost without touching. She grinded her legs together for jus a few minutes. Never seen that before.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope please tell me I wanna laugh too

He jus kinda took tiny steps behind his chair toward the chair until he sat down. It takes him about 2-3 minutes to sit down after he arranges his chair lol. Funny as hell tho. Kinda stepping in place real slow before he sits down lol.

• Upvote 2

Ive kinda slacked off watching except when i see Elisa or Rita around. I can tell tho that Vika is getting tired off his weirdness, and resisting her trying to get him to have sex tho.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, joejo said:

He jus kinda took tiny steps behind his chair toward the chair until he sat down. It takes him about 2-3 minutes to sit down after he arranges his chair lol. Funny as hell tho. Kinda stepping in place real slow before he sits down lol.

Hahaha. Too bad that theres no vid

Guest beaver67
13 minutes ago, joejo said:

I saw Elisa on the bed twitching and looking like she was masrturbating, but she barely touched herself. I think it was a masturbation almost without touching. She grinded her legs together for jus a few minutes. Never seen that before.

yes joejo she was bating, and a little bit earlier she bated on the couch in the LR, without barley touching herself

6 hours ago, smurfy08 said:

I understand the reason of that hate, but if I don't like what I'm seeing, I watch another apartment or go out. Personally I was tired to watch those girls having nothing to do but wandering around naked. When you have seen the same girl naked hundred of times, does it make a difference if she's wandering in her bedroom or in the kitchen ? 

I was glad to see a bf visiting a girl. (And I'm probably not the only one). I don't say it should be the norm, but we had those girls for months, a bit of change won't kill anyone. Now if the bf is rather weird, it's another thing.

Many of the interesting times happen when friends, guests or new people are coming.

It's impossible to always please everyone. What about trying to please everyone even if it's at different times ?

Smurfy, I agree. I don't hate him at all. I think he is weird and I make fun of him, but that's it. I don't know him personally. And I am ok with a bf visiting. But a bf that can be friendly with the other girls, is not a total prude, etc.

And without guests in these apts. rlc would be terminally boring (some people think it is anyway).

And Rita is reserved and wouldn't walk around nude anyway, Fidel or not.

• Upvote 2

I apologize for saying Elisa didnt really masturbate .... she did for sure.  Never seen her do it with legs almost closed tho. I must have dozed off then. She did the same upstairs in bed. Sorry i was wrong once again lol.

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

I did see that, but thought she was just moving to get comfortable. First one was really good- on the LV couch, squeezed her legs together and started humping, her left hand went down to her pussy, as she was looking at her phone, then she put the phone down, and put both hands on her pussy, then finished with er right, and let out a big sigh. Lyree saw it to

Wow beaver. I missed it! Glad Lyree saw it, she is upset because of the time difference between her and them. Come on the chat later, I will be there.