Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Ze your links on Fidel aren't working.

Strange,im using an android tablet..so to see the pictures you only need to press and keep pressing the link than choose open in another tab then download should start imediatly.Dont know if it works in Windows pc..but android and ios should be fine.Hope this helps mr1010.

• Upvote 1

There are serious shortages in the most watched reallifeca I returned home from mediocre,We do not want to go home this man,I guess they do not care for the money to be watched alone,home no men go goo gooo goooo men gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Book, for once I am going to go softer than you on this one. I think she really likes the guy, they are very familiar with each other and I think they agreed in advance they wouldn't have sex before the cameras. Now, I do not like the guy. But to be honest Vika is not my favorite either. She didn't give elisa the time of day until just the other day. 

As far as I am concerned they can both leave. But she has an rlc contract. So get used to them.

mr1010, I'm pretty sure I said in an earlier post that I thought Vika really liked the guy a lot. He is the one who hasn't been showing any affection. Regarding an agreement about sex in the apartment, I think it's possible that they agreed to that before he arrived, but "not having sex" is a far cry from "not showing any affection at all" and he won't even look at her unless she basically forces him to do so.

The very, very few kisses that I have seen between them were nothing more than a "peck" like you would give to a female friend who had just arrived at a party you were giving or something. There was certainly no passion at all that I could see from him. I also haven't seen any cuddling or minor petting between them either. Vika has tried to get him to at least put his arm around her to snuggle a little and he has simply refused to do so while I was watching them.

Personally, I didn't notice Vika treat Elisa badly since her arrival. But, I haven't been watching as much as I used to. So, maybe you are right. I don't know for sure.

I won't lose sleep over either of them leaving soon, but I actually like Vika from the time I've watched (since her arrival) and I really believe that she is very hurt by the lack of affection that her "boyfriend" is showing. 

Just my opinions from a rather limited amount of time that I've been able to watch the apartment. So, I'm certainly not declaring them as fact.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, erayefkan said:

There are serious shortages in the most watched reallifeca I returned home from mediocre,We do not want to go home this man,I guess they do not care for the money to be watched alone,home no men go goo gooo goooo men gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

come again?

15 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

well if there was an agreement not to have in front of the cameras why does she try to do it then.is it a game they are playing.

Hi Jay. Personally, I don't think it's a game. I don't know if there was any agreement, but I think she really likes the guy romantically and he simply doesn't feel the same way (at all).

The only "game" that I see occurring is the one he is playing in order to get free room and board. I wish Vika would have thrown him out as soon as he made it clear that he didn't have any romantic feelings for her.

I've seen plenty of girls put up with crap like this from guys, but never to this extent. They would have kicked his butt out after the first couple times he rejected them. He has literally humiliated Vika at least a dozen or more times in my mind. 

• Upvote 5