Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

there is no poll, the viewership is measured in the previews at the bottom of the screen.  Look Vika is naked in the shower right now...and is #1...but her room with only him in it is #3...lol  Now on the balcony and he's #4.  They were #1 just now the whole time they ate lunch  FFS.  RLC loves you guys.   

Good analysis but i have an open window locked on the living room since i first got on today but, i'm not 'looking' at it.  I'm in here reading all the opinions which is far more satisfying that looking at the 'living room'.  I go back every now and than just to see if elisa and rita are back yet.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, albacore said:

This apartment may be popular just because of the opportunity for girls and more girls compared to a couples apartment.  And you may be right about the comments on this and other boards have increased.  

But no one here know what RLC thinks or their numbers worldwide.  Camcaps is not RLC.  I doubt that RLC's success is measured by the few people that consistently complain here. When you look at all of the total member on camcaps and the few posters and then even fewer complainers it makes so statistical sample possible of RLC profitability or popularity worldwide at all.  Only think that we can say for sure is that there are some here that complain consistently.

Congratulations you missed my point entirely.  RLC knows who and how many are viewing each camera at any one time.  That's what is shown below in the previews.  Judging from the comments on here...many of you are constantly watching...yet complaining about this guy being there.  Criticizing his every move...etc.  My point is...you are making your own bed, just stop complaining.  RLC has no reason to change anything here.

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Congratulations you missed my point entirely.  RLC knows who and how many are viewing each camera at any one time.  That's what is shown below in the previews.  Judging from the comments on here...many of you are constantly watching...yet complaining about this guy being there.  Criticizing his every move...etc.  My point is...you are making your own bed, just stop complaining.  RLC has no reason to change anything here.

I'd rather look at the comments as opinions rather than complaints.  I was led to believe by many in here that RLC does 'listen' to people's opinions which, resulted (possibly) in the K&K apartment! No?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

my point is that these two are currently and consistently remain in the top five for viewers.  For all the complaining and analysis people are doing re this guy...RLC is not seeing any loss in viewership.  Certainly no loss in obsessive discussion on here and other boards.  As far as RLC is concerned, this guy can stay as long as he likes.

See your point max,but also a lot of premium rlc very upset with all this and that dont gona pay if the dude continues..Myself dont gona pay and more did and bet gona do the same.

• Upvote 1

Hi peoples me again. I have to wonder how many people making posts on this forum have OCD= obsessive-compulsive disorder. All you guys do is keep mentioning and repeating the same thing over and over and over again. Uh, nothing has really changed because of your comments. I said my piece once and I feel that was good enough. Obviously they read the posts and I guarantee some of the comments that have been made reflect the mood and atmosphere of the apartment. So that leaves me to wonder how many of you would like it if someone constantly insulted your significant other and if you don't have one how about a family member. I know I wouldn't like it very much, actually I would be pissed right off. This guy does have issues but it's no reason to keep going on about it. Some disorders are very hard to overcome if they can be at all so think before you comment. I don't condone the mans rudeness towards Vika but she is with him and it's her choice.

Most of the posts are about Vika and her man but are you forgetting there are 2 other very beautiful ladies in the apartment that would probably like a little attention. Elisa with her never ending body and teasing, mmmm let me wipe off my drool and lets not forget Rita, wow just wow bootylicious. The apartment might not be exactly what viewers want or expect but that doesn't mean the forum can't be fun and supportive.

• Upvote 7

17 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

my point is that these two are currently and consistently remain in the top five for viewers.  For all the complaining and analysis people are doing re this guy...RLC is not seeing any loss in viewership.  Certainly no loss in obsessive discussion on here and other boards.  As far as RLC is concerned, this guy can stay as long as he likes.

This is not a surprise.

Elisa has already a fan club and we know why :rolleyes:. Rita was popular in the past and many are glad to see her again. She's an interesting girl even if she's not that much in the apartment.

Now regarding the 'couple', those two don't let anyone indifferent. They even managed to make us laugh a few times !

That's a lot of things to watch ! Studying the relationship between girls and their iPhones/iPads was not fun anymore.

Oh we still have some nakedness, less often for sure, but at least we appreciate it even more when it happens.

IF they are really in the top 5 it has nothing to do with him and Vika -- it's totally because of Rita and Elisa, and the controversy going on. It's not because they like him or Vika. No one really reads the polls or evven believes in them. Again the polls can be manipulated easily.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

I can see your point.Its realy strange a lot of the behavor..all this giant meals prepared with so much precision..and more things..its impossible not to see that something strange in all this..

He has OCD.

1 hour ago, Here2Play said:

Hi peoples me again. I have to wonder how many people making posts on this forum have OCD= obsessive-compulsive disorder. All you guys do is keep mentioning and repeating the same thing over and over and over again. Uh, nothing has really changed because of your comments. I said my piece once and I feel that was good enough. Obviously they read the posts and I guarantee some of the comments that have been made reflect the mood and atmosphere of the apartment. So that leaves me to wonder how many of you would like it if someone constantly insulted your significant other and if you don't have one how about a family member. I know I wouldn't like it very much, actually I would be pissed right off. This guy does have issues but it's no reason to keep going on about it. Some disorders are very hard to overcome if they can be at all so think before you comment. I don't condone the mans rudeness towards Vika but she is with him and it's her choice.

Most of the posts are about Vika and her man but are you forgetting there are 2 other very beautiful ladies in the apartment that would probably like a little attention. Elisa with her never ending body and teasing, mmmm let me wipe off my drool and lets not forget Rita, wow just wow bootylicious. The apartment might not be exactly what viewers want or expect but that doesn't mean the forum can't be fun and supportive.

Here2post, nice to see your post. You should post more. I agree with you. Now, I poke fun too but I don't complain. We still do have beautiful women here.