Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Yury said:

I think, RLC found itself in a very difficult situation. Apparently, they did not know anything about the health status of Vika's boyfriend. Now they can not do anything, because they are afraid to be accused of intolerance. I think, they will not do anything and will wait, until Fidel himself decides to leave or when the three months expire for Vika.

Intolerance ? What an opportunity to explain the meaning of this ! I'm pretty sure some people on CC never heard this word before.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

Intolerance ? What an opportunity to explain the meaning of this ! I'm pretty sure some people on CC never heard this word before.

This is not about CС, but the RLC.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Yury said:

This is not about CС, but the RLC.

Yes I know Yury. What I simply wanted to say is that a few CC members certainly don't know the meaning of tolerance.  It's not a surprise though, unfortunately :(

I cannot imagine some comments in this forum if Vika's bf is still here in two months. Probably a place to avoid. 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

Yes I know Yury. What I simply wanted to say is that a few CC members certainly don't know the meaning of tolerance.  It's not a surprise though, unfortunately :(

I cannot imagine some comments in this forum if Vika's bf is still here in two months. Probably a place to avoid. 

People are tolerants in real life. People don't want to pay 45 bucks to observe this kind of sickly sick person.

• Upvote 2