Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, shevchenko3434 said:

rita 

¿Por qué vino aquí

sólo para dormir e ir a la fiesta

No tiene ninguna contribución a la casa

Para llevarse de fiesta a Elisa, esta actuando igual que Adele con Danaya y de seguir asi poco vamos a ver a Elisa.Esta y Vika junto con novio-zombie sobran en este apartamento

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well Vika and Him are home for the night i assume. Our princess Elisa and Rita are still out im sure for awhile. Hope they have some drinks and have a helluva great time .... they deserve it. Seems they like each other, but only as friends i believe.

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

In the bathroom ?

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

In the bathroom ?

No Elisa isnt shy at all. Shez was almost naked this morning in the kitchen, and Vika didnt like it at all lol. Yesterday Vika made Elisa close her bedroom door, because she was almost naked , or close lol. Vika wasnt happy this morning you could tell. I laughed tho.

• Upvote 1

After alot of thought -- i want to make one honest observation about this apartment. Vika brought her boyfriend in this aprtment..... this environment knowing full well that he had a mental problem. I know that he knows it.... he has to know. Not only is he hurting himself, he's hurting the apartment. Im not mad at him at all. It's more Vika and RLC's fault for putting him, Vika, and the viewers into a situation like this. I honestlt feel a bit sorry for the guy. He didnt ask to be born like this. It's not his fault. He did come to the apartment willingly, and Vika knew his problem. Im sure he has read alot of our comments, and im sure it bothers him, but he's still here. I jus dont understand why Vika, and RLC doesn't solve the problem by letting him leave. This whole apartment has been in controversy since he came. He's visited Vika, and it's time for him to leave for our sake, Vika's sake, and more important his sake. He's not able to function in a normal environment like this.

• Upvote 3

Well after the last hours worth of her trying to get him to fuck her and him refusing to leave his computer, I think she is finally rethinking her situation with this nut case.

Just now, Xide said:

Well after the last hours worth of her trying to get him to fuck her and him refusing to leave his computer, I think she is finally rethinking her situation with this nut case.

We can only hope Xide. I do think she is getting tired of the situation.

• Upvote 1

WOW extreme OCD  for the first time i got to see him sit at the computer what a show. He does this crazy shuffle around the chair makes sure all his things are all aliened up on the table,The he put the chair so close to the table he can barley fit in the seat. The once he has sat down he scoots the chair forward MANY times till its just OCD correct! 

• Upvote 2