Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

We just got the proof that he is not normal, `````````````running away from Elisa makes no sense !!!

Hre's in no way normal. Once Elisa started to sit down, he ran upstairs.

Come on guys, he clearly has issues, Elisa's little games clearly upset him. I'm with you on the fact that he should not be there in the first place but since he is it's clear that Elisa should not toy with him that way, that's just mean.

3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Come on guys, he clearly has issues, Elisa's little games clearly upset him. I'm with you on the fact that he should not be there in the first place but since he is it's clear that Elisa should not toy with him that way, that's just mean.

No Eric it's not mean at all. She should be able to be herself without changing because of him. She was jus being Elisa is all. She shouldnt have to change because of him at all.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

She doesn't have to cover up or change her lifestyle because he's there,  If he doesn't like it , let him go home and take Smily Vika with him !!

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What was he doing before he ran upstairs?

Jus sitting at the table, and she sat something on the table and he left like a scared rabbitt. He didnt like it because they were laughing anfd havin a good time.

• Upvote 1