Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You have got to be shitting me!   If I would have been Elisa I would have told her to go back and tell her boyfriend to mind his own fucking business!!!

Exactly Harley, but thats has happen twice telling Elisa to put more clothes on. She was pissed this morning because of how Elisa was and it wasnt that bad man. Being so sweet and nice like Elisa is she went and put more clothes on.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, joejo said:

Exactly Harley, but thats has happen twice telling Elisa to put more clothes on. She was pissed this morning because of how Elisa was and it wasnt that bad man.

She (Elisa) is allot nicer of a person than I would have been!   He came into her world....she didn't go into his!!!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

yes Danaya she used it why can't him stay in his room ,why the girls loos there freadom LOL

It's still there nick he jus dont use it is all. He wants people to adapt to him.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She (Elisa) is allot nicer of a person than I would have been!   He came into her world....she didn't go into his!!!

I agree Harley, but Elisa is a very nice girl even tho she dont like to be sometimes. He can tell when Elisa drinks and he dont like it at all. I cant believe he flew upstairs when she sat down, and was a lil hott and scantilly dressed. Can you imagine if he saw her in a masturbating session lol.... it would be epic.

Just now, joejo said:

I agree Harley, but Elisa is a very nice girl even tho she dont like to be sometimes. He can tell when Elisa drinks and he dont like it at all. I cant believe he flew upstairs when she sat down, and was a lil hott and scantilly dressed.

Fuck him is all I got to say!

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, Nick said:

I hope Elisa Toys  more than he might leave the place 

I hope she toys more too Nick. When he saw and heard them singing and laughing, he gave a hard glarte toward them, and when Elisa sat down he flew out of there. You could tell he was mad.

1 minute ago, joejo said:

It's still there nick he jus dont use it is all. He wants people to adapt to him.

I am not adapting him that's for sure , what he needs getout from apartment and be in normal life that he can function right , what I see now it's doing more damage to himself , and I Think he wants to go back home , poor guy he is not happy there LOL 

• Upvote 1