Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guys in this apartment they always leave.  That is the bad.   But the good is new girls come and we get a variety.  Don't get too hung up on any one girls here. You will be disappointed.  It is like a TV show some end quick and other go longer.  But they all end.  Then new girls come!

Now K&K did come back and that is good - but again it can only go so long.  And Rita has shown up in Moscow and now back Barcelona.  Lots of people liked her the first time and were upset she left.  I thought people would commit suicide when K&K left - rather quickly too.  K&K seemed to be the most popular when they where in Barcelona.  But you have to be here for that one. 

Just stay tuned ....

You are so right there Alba about not getting hung up on one girl. I have to admit that was how Dayana got to me and it did my head in. The psychology of this place is dangerous and the longer I am here, the more I believe that's what RLC rely on - getting inside people's heads! Now it's Elisa with a body to die for but at least she's not getting to me like D did so the answer is sit back; enjoy the view and don't get wound up. Yes it's easy to say when there's creeps like the hairy sloth taking advantage of Vika and now that grease-ball having his wicked way with Kristy when I thought she had more class than that but what can we do - unfortunately nothing except don't tune into the rooms with the slobs!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Lol now it is getting really ridicoulos. I got answer from support that they are only responsible for technical issues. All others issues I should read the FAQ. Obviously they got to much complaints I guess and ceased to reply to them. Great work RLC :angry:

Lol now it is getting really ridicoulos. I got answer from support that they are only responsible for technical issues. All others issues I should read the FAQ. Obviously they got to much complaints I guess and ceased to reply to them. Great work RLC :angry:

RLC has never answered to anything else than technical issues. They give only the support function as contact, and support says they do not have any position on other issues - they will forward the message to the owners (??). There is no way of contacting the owners - but I guess all such "erotic sites" are similar - no contacts to decision-makers. I think a more customer-friendly attitude would bring more customers and money to RLC, now they regard their customers as pain in the ass.

Pacha barbu, il est content, il souri devant son ordinateur toute la journée!!! il ne fait rien et il est nourrit, logé, blanchit, et servi tel un roi par sa gentille esclave vika. quand il a faim, vika prépare les repas et le nourri. quand il a fini, vika fait la vaisselle et range. vika va faire les courses pour que pacha barbu ai toujours plein d'orange à manger!!! Pacha barbu, il est content, il souri!!!! mais le plus détestable, c'est le Deidun total de Pacha barbu, pour les autres filles de l'appartement!!! il est très difficile pour quiconque, de pouvoir ignorer complètement, pendant plusieurs semaines, des personnes qui vivent avec vous!!! pas un regard, pas un mot!!! un peu comme certaines femmes musulmanes, qui ne parlent pas aux hommes, et quand vous leur poser une question, elles ne vous répondent pas, et c'est le mari qui prend la parole!!! Pacha barbu c'est pareil, les autres filles n'existent pas pour lui!!! ce que l'on peut alors se demander, c'est que fait un tel malade dans RLC????!!!!!! tant que ce cas social sera là, cet appartement sera moins animé qu'une morgue!!!! comparé à pacha barbu, kiko était un véritable cadeau!!!! vous savez, les filles, qu'il existe des mec cool, vivant, qui ont de la discussion, qui savent s'amuser, parler avec les autres, créer de l'ambiance?!!!! vous savez les filles, qu'il existe des mecs actifs, qui ont plein d'ambition, qui vous font découvrir des choses et avec qui vous vivez pleinement chaque seconde!!!! alors pourquoi sans cesse nous ramener ce genre de limace informe, égoïste et sans aucune prestance??!!! même quand Pacha barbu embrasse vika, on a l'impression qu'il dévore un big mac!!! écœurant!!  le seul mec qui avait l'air cool ici, était celui de milana!!! en attendant, et bien Pacha barbu, il est content, il souri!!!! 

Pasha bearded, he's happy, he smiled at his computer all day !!! it does nothing and is fed, housed, whitens, and served like a king by his slave vika nice. when hungry, vika preparing meals and fed. when it ended, vika the dishes and tidy. vika goes shopping for bearded Pasha was always full of orange room !!! Pasha bearded, he's happy, he smiled !!!! but the most detestable is the total Deidun bearded Pasha, to the other girls from the apartment !!! it is very difficult for anyone to be able to ignore completely for several weeks, people who live with you !!! not a glance, not a word !!! much like some Muslim women who do not speak to men, and when you ask them a question, they do not answer you, and it is the husband who speaks !!! Pacha is bearded like the other girls do not exist for him !!! what one may wonder is that makes such a patient in RLC ???? !!!!!! As this social event will be there, this apartment will be less busy than morgue !!!! compared to Pasha bearded, Kiko was a gift !!!! you know, the girls, there are cool guy, alive, that the discussion who know have fun, talk with others, create the atmosphere? !!!! You know girls, there are active guys who have lots of ambition, which make you discover things and with whom you live fully every second !!!! so why always we bring this kind of slug informed, selfish and without imposing ?? !!! even when Pasha bearded kiss vika, it seems he devours a big mac !!! disgusting!! the only guy who was cool here, was that of milana !!! Meanwhile, well bearded Pasha, he's happy, he smiled !!!!

100% Agree!

• Upvote 2

Oh yea before i go to bed .... my girlfriend says she refuses to believe anyone actually believes Fidel owns his own company.  I had to show her the chat where someone said that he has his own company, before she would believe me. It is pretty f'nnnn hard to imagine lol. Goodnight again friends. Oh if Elisa should read this -- please go downstairs and anywhere else buck-naked and if Fidel dont like it --- tell him to F --- himself lol.

What!?I totaly agree with your girlyfriend Joejo,an dude like him its impossible for him to comand,lead any company,at least an company with real people.Only possibility i see its that he part of an company of retard dudes that destroy Nice cams companies.So thats scary..are there more fidels Out in the wild!!??

He is Indeed upstairs on bedroom on computer..HOPE this means finnaly the true residents,Elisa and Rita finaly can be more on livingroom etc,withouth the dude camping on livingroom all day.Now Elisa get of bed and go have meal naked:)if vicka can be topless so you can baby!

• Upvote 2