Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Indeed..Rita its an exemple thats being an beautiful woman somethimes its not enough ou the correct decision for projects like Rlc..seing how comited to the project and the clients some residents are like masha and sasha and some more then we get some residents that hide..hide..or that know all the blank spots to undress..or we see she only give the bare minimum nudity or sexyness..just dont excited or Nice to fallow,but thats just my opinion,of course i respect the ones that think all the contrary.

To be honest I do not remember Rita being significantly different last tour at the apartment.  I think she stayed in the apartment a little more.  But as I remember she was topless a lot of the time - or certainly more than now.  Especially downstairs. 

• Upvote 6

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

59 minutes ago, albacore said:

To be honest I do not remember Rita being significantly different last tour at the apartment.  I think she stayed in the apartment a little more.  But as I remember she was topless a lot of the time - or certainly more than now.  Especially downstairs. 

I wasnt on rlc on that time,but Did she Did something more sexy or sensual or something?She seems to be in a routine day by day job...but the "job" she is its rlc..so its expected a lot more..or at least some excitment even if a little bit..but something..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I agree, Rita is not at her place here, bring back Irma !!

Thats an PERFECT exemple legrandrobert.Irma its is perfect for an project like rlc,on the other hand Rita seems far from it.But we have to respect the ones that prefer her.

• Upvote 1