Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, TruVol24 said:

Sounds interesting .... the banana thingy, but IF it happened where are the pics. Sounds weird to most of us ive talk to. Im new to the site, but i just dont know.

I believe the people that say it happened,  it's just that nobody wants to share and it's their prerogative!   CC has just become sad now that we can't look at pictures and videos anymore!

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, TruVol24 said:

So somebody actually saw it go between the lips of her vagina. Must have been a real closeup pic. Guess i need to stay up all night like others too.

Go back and read the events of when it happened, that should answer all your questions!!

28 minutes ago, TruVol24 said:

So somebody actually saw it go between the lips of her vagina. Must have been a real closeup pic. Guess i need to stay up all night like others too.

I receive a long close-up clip from a friend it starts with her lubricating her labia, then with the insert and OMG she is dishy, No water marks, just a big zoom ,I do not know if I am allowed to post or not do not want to take the risk

• Upvote 3

Bogdan and Nelly have real clear pics and videos. Wonder the difference? gona stay up all night fur a few nights to find if i see any good pics viewas. When lites go out the black -- white views are terrible.