Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

58 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Once again it sucks for those that subscribe!

Indeed!Does anyone know how long vicka not in apartment and in rlc cams?Last time i seen her it was westerday...at minimum rlc should put in contract that residents should sleep in the apartments?Or they can just ignore rlc members and just go to motels and stay with boyfriends etc..then appear a day latter or two just for shower and to be seen..then go Out again for long time...man things are getting some changes in rlc and in my opinion not for good(at least not for members).For managers and residents things are just great...

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Once again it sucks for those that subscribe!

In my opinion, a bit exaggerated. ... All residents speed time out of the apartments, too. .... That is normal. 

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, TruVol24 said:

So somebody actually saw it go between the lips of her vagina. Must have been a real closeup pic. Guess i need to stay up all night like others too.

I receive a long close-up clip from a friend it starts with her lubricating her labia, then with the insert and OMG she is dishy, No water marks, just a big zoom ,I do not know if I am allowed to post or not do not want to take the risk

14 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Don't take the risk pal. Just tell us what you saw. Don't get banned.

Thanks for the advise, it was great she has big labia and did it with extreme pleasure :)::):shy:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, playa999uk said:

I receive a long close-up clip from a friend it starts with her lubricating her labia, then with the insert and OMG she is dishy, No water marks, just a big zoom ,I do not know if I am allowed to post or not do not want to take the risk

Thanks for the advise, it was great she has big labia and did it with extreme pleasure :)::):shy:

I would love to see it if you care to PM it to me.   If not, no biggie!

• Upvote 1

Just stopped by to say 'HI'...haven't been here much lately but looks like i haven't missed much!  I thought things would 'grow' between elisa and rita but i guess i was wrong again.  At least they don't completely ignore each other and seem friendly.  Apartment appears to be 'empty' a lot...real lives i guess!  have a nice day all!

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, TruVol24 said:

Bulletin:   Elisa's awake....woweeee!!!!!  Elisa's thinking -- should i do another fake banana sex session. Put banana close to pussy, and they think im actually fucking myself. # No pics yet either. Wonder why lol?

Not a fake, buddy! And there is a pic in the thread. You need to get a grip, this girl is the hottest on RLC!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Were they dressed for food shopping or for beach snake shopping?

Shopping for some dick, harley? Elisa is looking. Rita may already have a guy. What happened to Moscow guy? When the cat's away, the mice will play.

• Upvote 1