Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 hours ago, clivebb said:

what software you use for recording 12 hours like that ? the quality video is very important for me when i recording something,

with ocam the quality video is good but not very good too and the files are too big(but it's free),if you have better software,i take,i not expert in this category

Clivebb i tried a lot of softwares(recording softwares) and by far the best one(quality pictury(1080pmax),no limit of recording(you can recorde 24h if you want or more).the best i tried and that i use its bandicam.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10.55 BF Vika se va del apartamento. Y Vika? Creo Que le acompana en solitario.porque no se despide de Rita.

10.55 BF vika leaves the apartment. Vika? I think that only accompanies him because it is not goodbye to Rita.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Crispost said:

10.55 BF Vika se va del apartamento. Y Vika? Creo Que le acompana en solitario.porque no se despide de Rita.

10.55 BF vika leaves the apartment. Vika? I think that only accompanies him because it is not goodbye to Rita.

Now I go sleep I saw it my eyes He left :-)

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, albacore said:

Rita and Nora did not get along well last tour.   Nora speaks and writes english very well.  I would assume that she reads this site.  Therefore I would also assume she knows what people do not like and would strive the entertain the masses.  No this assume that the views here carry some weight.  I think they do even though they are not al large segment of RLC's probable viewership.  Nora is not dumb.  She will try to please when possible in my opinion.

Well to be fair,they(rlc) at some extend listen to all the complains and bad coments about Fidel and Indeed they seem Did some changes..for exemple..no hidding sex on laundryroom.then we got Out of the house to an motel(dont think it was because him or her wanted).Seems rlc listen to some extend the valid complains.I think probably(just seing how selfish Vicka and Fidel are)that he would stay with her on the apartment till she leaved.Uf Glad thats dont gona happen.

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

en realidad era las 9:55 am y los dos se queda con todo el equipaje ...................... YEA ............. ...............

Sorry, se me fue el dedo, una hora mas tarde

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

100%,seems to act just like another couple of girls in another apartment..but at least they show some nice skin and not always with smart ass hidding.From my part i have just no feeling or Nice joy to watch her.Just know no surprises,or something minimum exciting will come from her,and have almost 100% sure of it.

LMAO ze81 when coms Rita Please don't say nothing Negative be a Diplomat , That's Mike's Property the are getting married April 1 2017

• Upvote 1