Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

15 minutes ago, havingablast said:

I could watch Elisa all day getting off like she is now.

Your making me salivate......If I was a paid member I could watch her getting off all day as well.   Keep me posted because the next time she does it, I'm doing it.....I'm going to subscribe!!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Your making me salivate......If I was a paid member I could watch her getting off all day as well.   Keep me posted because the next time she does it, I'm doing it.....I'm going to subscribe!!

Harley Elisa worth more than 45$ lol as long as Elisa in Apartment I keep my membership she is all Surprises lol I love her she is my kind of woman  

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

Harley Elisa worth more than 45$ lol as long as Elisa in Apartment I keep my membership she is all Surprises lol I love her she is my kind of woman  

I know she is Nick but I made a promise to myself to never give RLC another penny of my money!   I don't like to make promises to myself and not keep them but if she keeps this up.......I might have to break my promise lol.

• Upvote 5

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I know she is Nick but I made a promise to myself to never give RLC another penny of my money!   I don't like to make promises to myself and not keep them but if she keeps this up.......I might have to break my promise lol.

I love it , you know I almost was giving it up once I saw Elisa I told myself Just wait and see if she is worthed, I feel like now I am supporting RLC LOL   which I use to call RL Monastery 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Oh no, Harley subscribing! Watch out world! Hahhaah!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

At least for me Elisa, N&B and maybe also S&H made me think that i did not wasted my $45.

I understand what you are saying Box but I have absolutely no interest in the couples.  None, Nada, Zilch!   I know it's different stroke for different folks but I'm only interested in the "Girls of Barcelona"!!!   That could be an awesome movie!!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

At least for me Elisa, N&B and maybe also S&H made me think that i did not wasted my $45.

you right don't waste she is going anyway and next we don't know 

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I understand what you are saying Box but I have absolutely no interest in the couples.  None, Nada, Zilch!   I know it's different stroke for different folks but I'm only interested in the "Girls of Barcelona"!!!   That could be an awesome movie!!

That is fine with me. .... :biggrin:

BTW, all girls (barcelona and K&K) seams to have a relationship. .... They are just traveling alone or do not like to have sex in front of the cameras.