Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, wathou said:

it's been 2 days i think when she stoped bating :(

think so to, and I don't think it is because she found a male fried, cause her bf isn't coming, or she has been going to gangbang's like some people have said. She just ended her period 2 weeks +/- ago. plus she has not been drinking as much until today, and think she has been modeling or auditioning- just my opinion

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, albacore said:

If you mean elisa - she got off this morning - well about 1:00 her time

thanks albacore- didn't know that think she out for the night- tonight

Guest beaver67

Lmao i wouldn't called them poeple more like Trolls or Haters or dumbasses

Lmao i wouldn't called them poeple more like Trolls or Haters or dumbasses

no argument from me- especially since there is no proof to say they are right haha

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

She's still awake and texting someone it seems.

probably her boyfriend

26 minutes ago, wathou said:

Nick If u r still there we just saw her put the tampon on plein and fully so next time dude when u make guesses start with " i think" ;)

Yes I am here did she put the tampon with her underwear on and in the bed ?

3 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

I wasn't on CC as a member then, but 2 weeks ago Elisa was on her period im pretty sure. I saw her put a pad, not a tampon in her panties.

I thought I had read about her being on her period two weeks ago but snaky says no, so I guess I just dreamed it!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I thought I had read about her being on her period two weeks ago but snaky says no, so I guess I just dreamed it!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She did have a tampon in before - don't really remember if it was two weeks ago or one week ago but I do remember it.  Well I think it was her ....   Maybe she is just juicy these days

And I have no idea why my quotes show up double - I only clicked once - but it happens often

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, albacore said:

She did have a tampon in before - don't really remember if it was two weeks ago or one week ago but I do remember it.  Well I think it was her ....   Maybe she is just juicy these days

And I have no idea why my quotes show up double - I only clicked once - but it happens often

yes it was about 2 weeks ago, and she also wore a pad one day, as it was showing outside of her panties