Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

48 minutes ago, Nick said:

alanohio no offence my friend I am going try  explain as good as I can with my crooked English Vika organized all that you mention it to give us some show and that's not real and Vika is Fake from day one she is there to make some $$ and leave , I wish I can write as good as ze81 tell you what I mean , I feel very bad for Elisa been with dose 2 I feel like they both ignore her , Elisa tries to be friendly to them they try to push her away that's what I see 

Help Nick you re totaly right.Just to see how selfish and cold vicka its..when her boyfriend was for long in apartment she demanded that Elisa cover herself and dont walk arround naked..and What its she doing now!?Walking arround the house naked..now that fine!?Elisa should say..cover ourself If i couldnt do it you now have no right to do it.selfish vicka

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, canito said:

i think everyone is entitle to there own opinion some guys like vika some guys dont some of us like rita some of us dont some people like elisa some of us dont as for me and what i can observe they all get along well maybe it faked maybe its not we are not here to fall in love with these girls we are here to see the way they live and how they are if we get to see them masturbate or naked its a good thing.as for me i know i said you are not here to fall in love with them but sometimes you just cant help it.there are some girls that can make you fall in love by just the way they are like for example my buddy euro he loves rita and even calls her his wifey she has something that impacted euromike heart.just like any of us will get impacted by vika or elisa who wouldnt want to be with elisa or vika any one us would like that.as for me i like rita always have always will.as well as k&k i love these girls just by there chemistry and they way they interact with eachother and none of the things  they do for me is faked because if you saw them from the first time in barc.apt you would know how they are together.just my 2 cents if i offended any one or disrespected and one it wasnt my intention just wanted you guys to know my opinion.

Canito,,,no need to explain yourself to these fucking idiots,,,they live for this stuff,,,look how many fucking posts they make on average everyday on CC,,,and just look at their times that they posted them,,that tells you that they don't have shit better to do with their day except spend it on CC Trolling the shit out of us,,they spend so much time thinking about us,,I'm beginning to think that they actually love us,and not hate us.

We spend everyday admiring the ladies and how much we love them,,while they make post after post talking about Mikey,,,that tells you just how much they love my ass,,,the more they hate me,,the more I love it,,because it means that my fan club is growing everyday,,,they are in their little trolling community,,and when you find one you'll find the others right behind them patting them on the back,,,or in their cases,,on the ass,with a little kiss on the lips thrown in.

You can apologize if you want,,,but I will never respect Trolls,,,fuck them all,,and if this comment offends anyone on here,,that means that I am talking about you,,Thank You very much,,Ill be here all night.good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif

When you see me Trolls you gottayes-sir-bow-down-smiley-emoticon.gifyes-sir-bow-down-smiley-emoticon.gifyes-sir-bow-down-smiley-emoticon.gifyes-sir-bow-down-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Canito,,,no need to explain yourself to these fucking idiots,,,they live for this stuff,,,look how many fucking posts they make on average everyday on CC,,,and it look at their times that they posted them,,that tells you that they don't have shit better to do with their day except spend it on CC Trolling the shit out of us,,they spend so much time thinking about us,,I'm beginning to think that they actually love us,and not hate us.

We spend everyday admiring the ladies and how much we love them,,wile they make post after post talking about Mikey,,,that tells you just how much they love my ass,,,the more they hate me,,the more I love it,,because it means that my fan club is growing everyday,,,they are in their little trolling community,,and when you find one you'll find the others right behind them patting them on the back,,,or in their cases,,on the ass,with a little kiss on the lips thrown in.

You can apologize if you want,,,but I will never respect Trolls,,,fuck them all,,and if this comment offends anyone on here,,that means that I am talking about you,,Thank You very much,,Ill be here all night.good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif

When you see me Trolls you gottayes-sir-bow-down-smiley-emoticon.gifyes-sir-bow-down-smiley-emoticon.gifyes-sir-bow-down-smiley-emoticon.gifyes-sir-bow-down-smiley-emoticon.gif

ONLY SEE HERE ONE BIG IDIOT THAT POST POSTS AFTHER POST OF LOVE LETTERS TO AN GIRL...LOL..AND FUCK YOU!YOU ARE DISRESPECTUL TO A LOT IN CC AND BY CALLING BAD NAMES AND BEING AN JERK ONLY SHOWS THE KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree mrBox i dont like the Rita of the rlc project..on the day by day she seems coold be an Nice person.The shy thing...thats intrigues me..she Really doesnt seem shy at all..she just dont like to show skin neither be an entertaining girl..this apartment need some vivid,with chemistry between them girls that have fun togheter..this house was special for it.about the contract most certain rlc sees all the complains about her so think she will not return.

I think, RLC should cast people that fit together. ... But I would not like to see a group of girls that just pretend to get along well with each other. 

Unfortunately, the current cast is not particularly successful (although Elisa is really perfect). ... Vika do not fit to the other girls and Rita do not fit to the project. ... I still hope that RLC will add more girls that are so sympathetic and open as Elisa. ... Let see. :) 

• Upvote 2

I come on RLC and CC  for awhile everyday, and i see the girls do their own thing, go their own ways, whatever. If they show their bodies or if they show skin, that's great, if they don't it's their bodies, their lifes. Some show more than others, and others don't .... thats cool with me. I love seeing nakeds girls, sex, but if the gfirls choose not to, it's their business. Some are friendlier than others, because everyone has a different personality...... THAT'S THE WAY LIFE IS. If we all were the same it would be a fucking boring world. --- Jus my thoughts.

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Easy to explane..and of course all based on rlc..the strip poker..the act by itself it was 100%..the spontaneous,wish of all three girls to be togheter,and get naked its all 100% fake..if you fallow Rita and vicka from day one you will totaly understand What i mean.The bubble bath..here we go again..in all this time all this girls togheter they never Did nothing remotly sexy togheter..the Rita showers are usualy back to cam most of time..so another little fake teatre by both girls..Vicka being friendly...she brought an dude to rlc demanded with selfish that the girls to cover because of the guest..that stayed long days..in that time she almost ignore the girls and act totaly selfish and with some bad acts..specialy to Elisa.So i dont see(based on her acts on rlc)that vicka its an Nice girl..hope i express my point.

Not so fast...  These girls (or guys) are under contract to RLC (free rent and maybe bonuses) to ENTERTAIN their subscribers. That entertainment is taking a bath, getting dressed, maybe walking around naked, having sex, masterbating, and anything else that might be interesting to the subscribers. HOWEVER, as they each do thses things within the personalities they are, we call it "fake". Tell me, how can you DEMAND your monies worth - that they show you skin, that they have sex, that they walk around naked - and THEN say it's fake???

OF COURSE IT"S FAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have an apartment and people getting PAID to do nasty things... and every f___g time they do it, someone here is calling it fake. WHAT IS REAL????

What is real is when you have a secret camera in an apartment and record things that the tenants are not aware of. THAT IS REAL.

Get over yourselves guys and enjoy the adult entertainment your paying for.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I think, RLC should cast people that fit together. ... But I would not like to see a group of girls that just pretend to get along well with each other. 

Unfortunately, the current cast is not particularly successful (although Elisa is really perfect). ... Vika do not fit to the other girls and Rita do not fit to the project. ... I still hope that RLC will add more girls that are so sympathetic and open as Elisa. ... Let see. :) 

100% agree mrBox,lets hope in month in an half the New girls will fit better in rlc.Elisa seems an great rlc resident..but its sad to see her alone..the other two are just plain wrong on this.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Np My friend Canito,,,if you notice,,this place has been taken over by the VV And Watchme24 crowd,,those websites have all gotten boring for them,,,because after seeing the same ass,pussy and Titties everyday doing exactly what they want,,after a while it gets boring,,,,so these guys migrated their old asses over here to take over and fuck with us,,Ze81 is just another Newbie in a long line of idiots,,trying to go for the crown of being the dumbest fucker alive,,,and so far,,he is winning,,he has my vote for sure.

Somehow they think that if they talk shit back to me,,and bring up my name on here everyday,,it will make me stop talking shit  or back down,,,LMAOO!!!,,,yeah right,,I just laugh all the way to the bank,,and get motivated to talk even more shit the next day,,Like I said before,,,I'll always be here to stop all Trolls ,Assholes and wanna be Mikeys,

You guys don't have to be the bad guys,,sit back and let me handle every single one of them for ya::)::):biggrin::biggrin:giving-thumbs-up-winking-smiley-emoticongiving-thumbs-up-winking-smiley-emoticon

Lol that's funny Mike....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Not so fast...  These girls (or guys) are under contract to RLC (free rent and maybe bonuses) to ENTERTAIN their subscribers. That entertainment is taking a bath, getting dressed, maybe walking around naked, having sex, masterbating, and anything else that might be interesting to the subscribers. HOWEVER, as they each do thses things within the personalities they are, we call it "fake". Tell me, how can you DEMAND your monies worth - that they show you skin, that they have sex, that they walk around naked - and THEN say it's fake???

OF COURSE IT"S FAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have an apartment and people getting PAID to do nasty things... and every f___g time they do it, someone here is calling it fake. WHAT IS REAL????

What is real is when you have a secret camera in an apartment and record things that the tenants are not aware of. THAT IS REAL.

Get over yourselves guys and enjoy the adult entertainment your paying for.

In part agree..so thats means for exempl Rita only delivery minimum part of the contract and entertainment?Because mostly she only..Thakes bath,mostly back to cam(hope thats not in contract)and shegets dressed(even if lots of time she hides for it).Again i say..i say the poker it was fake..because it was combined..the same with the bath..and you just need to see one of the girls behaver during both things to see that she dont feeled confortable doing it..

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, canito said:

i think everyone is entitle to there own opinion some guys like vika some guys dont some of us like rita some of us dont some people like elisa some of us dont as for me and what i can observe they all get along well maybe it faked maybe its not we are not here to fall in love with these girls we are here to see the way they live and how they are if we get to see them masturbate or naked its a good thing.as for me i know i said you are not here to fall in love with them but sometimes you just cant help it.there are some girls that can make you fall in love by just the way they are like for example my buddy euro he loves rita and even calls her his wifey she has something that impacted euromike heart.just like any of us will get impacted by vika or elisa who wouldnt want to be with elisa or vika any one us would like that.as for me i like rita always have always will.as well as k&k i love these girls just by there chemistry and they way they interact with eachother and none of the things  they do for me is faked because if you saw them from the first time in barc.apt you would know how they are together.just my 2 cents if i offended any one or disrespected and one it wasnt my intention just wanted you guys to know my opinion.

A forum is there to post opinions. This should never be something wrong. ... Euromike is so confused (by his obsession) that he lost this ground rule at all. ... He seams to think, that he need to provide a path for the correct opinion to all people in this forum. If someone state something different as he think, he start to make him look bad (by calling him a troll or a " fucking idiot"). ...  I consider this as something that is not positive at all. 

• Upvote 4