Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Something else I want to try and explain... this post isn't "at" anyone in particular, but to "everyone" in general.

Let's take apart the current inhabitant of the Barcelona Apartment...

Elisa; Young, beautiful, a knockout, and blond - AND she knows it. She likes having fun, she likes walking around naked, she likes masturbating in front of the cameras, and I'll bet money she LOVES sex. Oh, and she also enjoy drinking - regularly.

Rita; Brunette, beautiful, reserved, and very classy. She respects herself, she drinks socially. She probably likes sex as well, but in dark rooms or with the shades pulled. Some would call her a goddess, and do.

Vika; Pretty girl, but she knows "beautiful" isn't going to be her label while Elisa and Rita are there. She wishes her boobs were bigger, and could use a blast of self confidence. She's also compassionate, maybe to a fault. She loves sex but wants it with her boyfriend.

So, here you have 3 girls totally different living in the same apartment. Different subjects will pair these girls differently. You will probably see Vika and Rita being friendly more often because they are both a bit out of step with Elisa's openness to sex. There is NOTHING that suggests ANY of these girls would normally be interested in a girl-girl relationship !!!

So, things like strip poker, sharing a bath, or getting naked together is ALWAYS going to look forced and a bit unconfortable - because they are doing it for us. They would never do these things under normal circumstances.

Is this starting to make a little sense?

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, alanohio said:

Something else I want to try and explain... this post isn't "at" anyone in particular, but to "everyone" in general.

Let's take apart the current inhabitant of the Barcelona Apartment...

Elisa; Young, beautiful, a knockout, and blond - AND she knows it. She likes having fun, she likes walking around naked, she likes masturbating in front of the cameras, and I'll bet money she LOVES sex. Oh, and she also enjoy drinking - regularly.

Rita; Brunette, beautiful, reserved, and very classy. She respects herself, she drinks socially. She probably likes sex as well, but in dark rooms or with the shades pulled. Some would call her a goddess, and do.

Vika; Pretty girl, but she knows "beautiful" isn't going to be her label while Elisa and Rita are there. She wishes her boobs were bigger, and could use a blast of self confidence. She's also compassionate, maybe to a fault. She loves sex but wants it with her boyfriend.

So, here you have 3 girls totally different living in the same apartment. Different subjects will pair these girls differently. You will probably see Vika and Rita being friendly more often because they are both a bit out of step with Elisa's openness to sex. There is NOTHING that suggests ANY of these girls would normally be interested in a girl-girl relationship !!!

So, things like strip poker, sharing a bath, or getting naked together is ALWAYS going to look forced and a bit unconfortable - because they are doing it for us. They would never do these things under normal circumstances.

Is this starting to make a little sense?

That was said perfectly Alan.... different girls, different personalities.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

fuck teasing vika turn your ass towards the camera and lets see some pussy.

It will never happen JAY,,she knows exactly what she is doing,just look at how she angles herself or how she has the sheet over one knee everyday,,just just likes to give you a little taste and hope of seeing more,,yesterday and the day before she had a Brainfreeze and slipped up and forgot about the cameras for about 4 mins and she forgot about how to lay on the bed.

Some of us were lucky enough to have seen those few minutes,,,,maybe she will slip up again today,,,you have to be patient,,and lucky.double-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

VIKA IS IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW,,I BET Z871 ,,JERKING THE SHIT OUT OF HIS LIMP DICK AS WE SPEAKblue-yes-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess I just won't say anything anymore unless it's pleasant, but I must say......where the heck is the originality!!!   I just replied to a person by PM about wasting away in front of a computer watching RLC or being on CC and I must tell you,  I've 99% gotten over RLC and CC won't be long either I don't believe.  My reply to him was....it's not the end of the world if CC and RLC fell off the end of the earth tomorrow......get out and enjoy yourself, you will thank yourself and your friends and family will thank you.   RLC is an addiction, kick it now or it will kick you later!!!

no!!!!!! Harley my friend don't listen  to them you see they try to control us and they backstabbers 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nick said:

no!!!!!! Harley my friend don't listen  to them you see they try to control us and they backstabbers 

Nick, I'm just not having a good day and quite frankly I'm tired of reading all the fighting amongst the CC members.   It got old along time ago!   You have your beliefs and they have theirs and that's never going to change.   If you speak with something positive and kind like they want you to, before long they will start talking trash because they won't know how to handle it.   Trust me Nick, I'm not going along with anyone's way of thinking here except for my own, I'm just tired of reading the BS on here!!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nick, I'm just not having a good day and quite frankly I'm tired of reading all the fighting amongst the CC members.   It got old along time ago!   You have your beliefs and they have theirs and that's never going to change.   If you speak with something positive and kind like they want you to, before long they will start talking trash because they won't know how to handle it.   Trust me Nick, I'm not going along with anyone's way of thinking here except for my own, I'm just tired of reading the BS on here!!

I pray you get better :-)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

AND NOW IT"S GONNA BE ANOTHER WORKOUT TIME FOR RITA AND VIKA:heart::heart:

mp63345603_1457945127389_12.gif

Rita come on down-you on the lets do it right game! (as opposed to the new price is right game)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Rita come on down-you on the lets do it right game! (as opposed to the new price is right game)

Ohh yes,,look at that ass:heart::heart:

After you're done Rita,,we need to hit the showers together::)::)moving-eyebrows-smiley-emoticon.gifmoving-eyebrows-smiley-emoticon.gif