Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, canito said:

vika is wearing the same bra she used while she was working out did she ever wash them probably not.not complaining just saying.

Didnt see it but probably yes..for how long is she with that red shirt?At least she is using it for one week,or even two weeks straigh..must be an abith she got from her boyfriend..

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I missed it, bit did Elisa have an accident in the kitchen lol?

She would open the champagne bottle, but then Rita. Maybe she would not share, for E put the bottle into the fridge ... When Rita opened the door a little later, the cap gone by and it had spilled over.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

She would open the champagne bottle, but then Rita. Maybe she would not share, for E put the bottle into the fridge ... When Rita opened the door a little later, the cap gone by and it had spilled over.

Thanks Noldus, I was away from computer, but saw Elisa wiping the floor, and the fridge.... jus wondered.

I like Vika ok, and I really like Rita a lot, she's gorgeous, but just something about Elisa that's different. She's friendly, happy most of the time, hotttt as hell, and it's just hard not to like her.

• Upvote 2