Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

OPINIONS VARY Ze

Indeed..BUT..the BIG..HUGE..Diference?ME and More DONT attack and call bad names to the ones that have diferent opinions..thats the Big huge diference.You could have all the reason of the world..but the first time you defend your point by being agressive and rudd..you loose ALL the reason.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

the verbal attack on me by euromike was totally uncalled for all because i asked a question about a tenant that he is in love with.and foamy t squirrel has joined him in some vengeful alliance against me.i do not care but i have a right to voice my opinion about whom ever.

• Upvote 3

Yes except for the defenseless girls of RLC, that have to endure every name in the book by the negative posters, that is HUGE difference Ze.

A wise old man on this forum once told me, don't ever post something, that you would not say to one of the tenants face to face. Can you say that ? 

Some would say that I have been critical of Kami, but if she were standing in front of me, I would have no problem telling her face to face, that I sometimes think she is manipulative. 

• Upvote 1

Most savvy businesses know, one size does not fit all.  Customers come in all shapes, sizes, colors, ethnic origins, and levels of intelligence, patience, and technological competency.  But they are all customers, or at the very least, prospective customers, and as such, deserve to be treated not the way you, yourself, want to be treated, but the way they want to be treated. And for the variety of customers you have, that may well mean communicating in a variety of different ways.

There is two types of people on this forum.....you have your suck-ups and you have your others!   Everyone has a right to their own opinion just as everyone has a right to agree or disagree with said opinion!   Everyone that pays RLC for a monthly subscription has the right to agree with or disagree with what they are paying for!   Myself on the other hand as not being a paying member to RLC......can only try to stir the chicken soup!

• Upvote 3

I been gone a few hours, and see Rita is back, but not Elisa. I sure hope they hjad a great time. Elisa probably jus needed some time for herself to shop or jus hangout in town. Whatever, it's their lives and i just want all these girls to be happy apart, together, however they please. Jus an opinion.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes except for the defenseless girls of RLC, that have to endure every name in the book by the negative posters, that is HUGE difference Ze.

A wise old man on this forum once told me, don't ever post something, that you would not say to one of the tenants face to face. Can you say that ? 

Some would say that I have been critical of Kami, but if she were standing in front of me, I would have no problem telling her face to face, that I sometimes think she is manipulative. 

Again..you taking it like this girls are family..why are this girls defenseless!?And What and who mad some members of their defenders,white Knights..with the rights to call and say all they want about the cc memnbers that say something bad about them?In an FREE opinion forum like cc we ALL have the right só say good things about the girls AND bad things equal way.If someone call anyone names just because he said that he doesnt like the girl and that the didnt fit the rlc project..SORRY man by ZERO REAZON!Im free to like or dislake an girl or men rlc and equal way i am free to coment it.NOW to have some dudes calling me all the crapp because that...that makes no sense..well it would make sense in an ditadure..like staline time..iukess..

42 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

the verbal attack on me by euromike was totally uncalled for all because i asked a question about a tenant that he is in love with.and foamy t squirrel has joined him in some vengeful alliance against me.i do not care but i have a right to voice my opinion about whom ever.

Hep youre not been the first one neither gona be the last one jay..all i can say its just continue giving your voice and yours sinsers opinions,me and lots more apreciast it.

44 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Could that old wise man be one that calls all sort of bad things to anyone that says anything bad about some girls..or that not agree with is opinion..very very wise man Indeed.Glad to be me.

49 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

100% yes,my god,What in world makes you tiking that only you and some more could say that face to face ect!?Its because you guys are the white Knights of some girls so you can do all and good and the rest nothing!?That makes zero sense.I would i say Vika she its cold and dont like her in rlc same Rita about her hidding etc.Now i want to see some dude saying the thing he says in my face...that i would like to see..shows the kind of person some are in here that we cant even express our opinions that we are atacked.

This will be the end of this discussion for myself, Let me ask you question ? How would you like to read that crap about yourself ? These participants are known to read this forum. and the other forums. Wouldn't you if you were a participant ? Wouldn't you want to know if you are being accepted ? Wouldn't you want to know what people think about you ? It is only human nature to be curious and want to be accepted and understand what people really think of you and how your are seen on the site..

I would ask we all keep this in mind when we post such negative things about the tenants of RLC, Thanks

cc 2.PNGCC.PNG

cc3.PNG

• Upvote 5

45 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Most savvy businesses know, one size does not fit all.  Customers come in all shapes, sizes, colors, ethnic origins, and levels of intelligence, patience, and technological competency.  But they are all customers, or at the very least, prospective customers, and as such, deserve to be treated not the way you, yourself, want to be treated, but the way they want to be treated. And for the variety of customers you have, that may well mean communicating in a variety of different ways.

There is two types of people on this forum.....you have your suck-ups and you have your others!   Everyone has a right to their own opinion just as everyone has a right to agree or disagree with said opinion!   Everyone that pays RLC for a monthly subscription has the right to agree with or disagree with what they are paying for!   Myself on the other hand as not being a paying member to RLC......can only try to stir the chicken soup!

Buff..couldnt say it clear!Im saying it post after post but some just only see their point..EVERYONE as the right to have their opinions and likes.End.:)

• Upvote 1