Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Jay do you think based on all my posts im gona be influenciated by anyone..hehe..nop..i mean..only by the cc members i respect i that respect me..the others..do they even exist!?They exist as much as the moderators...

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

11 hours ago, euromike69 said:

The Answer will be,,,Elisa lol,,,on the 11th:biggrin::biggrin:,,,,it's almost time for my baby to leave soon too:heart::heart:

Maybe they'll start the Recycling Process and bring back some of the previous ones when they started it back up without Queen Nora.

• Upvote 1

Jay sadly cc isnt an fare forum..some can injure the others cc members with total sense that will not be any punisment..after some months in cc i see it.and its an sad thing.my money as the same valor as any other..still some seem to have more previlegs than others..again i say..were are the cc forum moderators..but hey Glad i can defend for myself..and for sure when my membership ends no money cc will see again from me..again free member..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe they'll start the Recycling Process and bring back some of the previous ones when they started it back up without Queen Nora.

I don't have much time to enjoy "my girl." She's gonna be hard to replace --- she's a special kind of girl. I think she must have left to go somewhere -- maybe to the store.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Look look an moderator!!