Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

True, but it helps me understand just how these girls operate!

I know .... im always curious too. For some reason i can't picture Vika as being very sexual lol.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67

True, but it helps me understand just how these girls operate!

true Harley- it let's all of us, know a little bit more about them, as do the translations

"Elisa says something weird that her boyfriend wants her to find him a girl. She is not jealous, she knows that even if he betrays her, he will come back to her.
Later Elisa says they are together for long time."

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

I know .... im always curious too. For some reason i can't picture Vika as being very sexual lol.

me either- what's the saying- you can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk hahaha

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Vika has received a bad rap because of the bf visit.   Like I have said before, I like Vika and think she is pretty in her own way and has a nice body and I believe she could be very sexual when she wanted to.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, iogres said:

"Elisa says something weird that her boyfriend wants her to find him a girl. She is not jealous, she knows that even if he betrays her, he will come back to her.

for about 7 or more years

Vika has received a bad rap because of the bf visit.   Like I have said before, I like Vika and think she is pretty in her own way and has a nice body and I believe she could be very sexual when she wanted to.

I like Vika alot. I wasn't putting her down. She does have very good body. Personality is just somewhat different than the other two.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, iogres said:

I believe that would be a open invitation to have fun and enjoy life :heart: what is good for the goose is also good for the gander ::)

What the fuck is happening on this thread,,,you guys are worse than a bunch of women,,,5-6 words per comment,,what the hell do you think this is twitter,,we have a perfectly good working chatroom and you guys are fulling up the pages about whether Elisa can have a bf here and one back home,,or about her open relationship,,gossip central,,damit,,if you can't type more than 20 words,,wait until you can think of 20 words to type,,any less take that stuff to the chatroom.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

LMAOOOO!!! ROTFLMFAO ,,,my friends on here will know that I'm just fucking with ya'll!!!happy-times-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

What the fuck id happening on this thread,,,you guys are worse than a bunch of women,,,5-6 words per comment,,what the hell do you think this is twitter,,we have a perfectly good working chatroom and you guys are fulling up the pages about whether Elisa can have a bf here and one back home,,or about her open relationship,,gossip central,,damit,,if you can't type more than 20 words,,wait until you can think of 20 words to type,,any less take that stuff to the chatroom.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

LMAOOOO!!! ROTFLMFAO ,,,my friends on here will know that I'm just fucking with ya'll!!!happy-times-smiley-emoticon.gif

Many words are not the same as quality. ... very nice example euromike69 ... ::)

• Upvote 1