Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

44 minutes ago, Julian Lan said:

And the three beauties settle down to another night without bliss...  :sad:

Hehe..dont know exactly What you mean when you say..bliss..but if it What i think..you better only whatch Elisa hehe..other two gona do zero..but Vika from What im reading its learning to tease..that in rlc for the girls usualy its for exemple staying nude on bed massasing belly..after some time you catch all the game...at least of the ones that are just acting and not gona do anything at all..not the case of course of Elisa..not a lot of acting on her thank god.

Well "my baby Elisa" is having a late snack it seems --- looks like chocolate chip cookies haha.  She's one of the sexiest, most beautiful girls ive ever seen.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

Well "my baby Elisa" is having a late snack it seems --- looks like chocolate chip cookies haha.  She's one of the sexiest, most beautiful girls ive ever seen.

Your baby - you have been here a little over a week and she is your baby?  Better watch out  - she is joejo's baby .... Just sayin .......

• Upvote 3

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎31 at 4:56 AM, StnCld316 said:

LookDown.gif

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This is for General Chat. If you have any Pictures or Videos Please place them in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

IF YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES OR VÍDEOS PLEASE PLACE THEM IN THE PROPER THREAT..MR ADMINASTROR HOPE FINALY THIS RULE ITS RESPECTED..ITS ONE OF THE MAIN RULES AN ITS BROKEN TIME AFTER TIME..EVERY TIME THIS RULE ITS DESRESPECTED ITS CC YOU ITS SEEN BAD IN THE "PICTURE" ....