Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, canito said:

mickey your wifey just got home thank you for the info noldus.

She's in a good, and talkative mood too. Seems happier lately too.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

rita.is always in a good mood unless you piss her off.look at her when she was at kami she was always playful and very talkative and also when jenny was here.her and jenny became good friends.

• Upvote 1

rita.is always in a good mood unless you piss her off.look at her when she was at kami she was always playful and very talkative and also when jenny was here/her and jenny became good friends.

Yea she is Canito, and friendly to others. In the shower the other day she was crying. That was different for her.

i dont remember ever seeing rita shower with anyone until i saw her in the shower with vika that was a shock in my eyes.dont get me wrong i like vika but i just think in the beginning when her boyfriend was there she was being kind of selfish.but i dont dislike her im glad to see them getting along.

i dont remember ever seeing rita shower with anyone until i saw her in the shower with vika that was a shock in my eyes.dont get me wrong i like vika but i just think in the beginning when her boyfriend was there she was being kind of selfish.but i dont dislike her im glad to see them getting along.

I think that was their 2nd bubble bath together. They get along good it seems.  Rita and Elisa even went out together for awhile the other day. When bf is around Vika really changes.

2 minutes ago, canito said:

for me rita is easy to get along with just as long as you dont pass your boundaries with her.

I agree buddy, she seems so laid back, and cool about things. She likes to have fun, but she knows her limits tho.

3 hours ago, albacore said:

OK I read through the discussion.   As Maxfactor said - BTR did say ownership change is coming effective 7/1 and he is off to Romania last night or today.  He did imply that he may be part of the new ownership and curiously that current RLC owners are purposely creating issues for the new owners with the current site.   As for what it will look like, I did not see anything specific only very general comments.  He did imply that the current "pay per viewer" model that is part of the premium apartments will go away and a new better model will be created.  Not sure what it is but I think it may be more voyeur and less bonus driven.  Also voyeur villa is the model for staged action but not the future of RLC. 

BTR..."Born To Ride" is from the UK, that handle may give you some insight into the organization that owns these two sites and is supposedly taking over RLC.  He has said stuff about buying other sites in the past which didn't happen...I for one believe nobody on the net.  But...he has been very specific with a date.  So lets wait and see.