Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

that, and it was like " you & me" type thing, maybe saying you do this, I do that- just looked suggestive as she had a certain look on her face- hard to read

Ive wondered how bi-curious the three of them are at times.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

About time for me to make a "beer run" for the weekend. I dont think i can top Elisa tho in the drinking game. She really worries me sometimes. Damn im talking like she really is my girlfriend now lol.              I just honestly care about these girls even tho i'll never meet them. That's just me -- im kinda weird about some things haha.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

The way this girl drinks she'll be a good candidate for Cirrhosis of the Liver in later years.

Yea she will be. She couldnt be over 21 or 22 now id think

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, toolmaker123 said:

IT won't take all that many, the way she drinks. Depression does that

At times ive seen her cry and almost cover her eyes with her blanket at times. I think she misses being home with family and her friends maybe.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

Det vil ikke ta alt som mange, måten hun drikker. Depresjon gjør at

do not think it is depression. She said the first night she was in the apartment that she liked to drink .. (Yury or Kitek translation). Today, she drank more than usual and was in fighting mood, smiling and laughing.