Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe dont say that Harley,my favorite girl its in another apartment,and others probably also like others girls in others apartments..so that would not be great for many.But think that are about 14 apartments and an reducion to 8,10 and an recinforcment of the quality would make sense.But again lots like other girls in many of the other houses..so better keep things this way.

I'm only speaking for myself.   Anybody that has been around this forum for any length of time knows that I only care about watching the girls, no men needed in any of the apartments as far as I'm concerned.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Well I've got my answer now, she did!

I said it earlier when she put the dress on over her naked body,,,so you must have missed my comment.

I can't believe that My baby left the apt wearing no Bra and panties underneath that dress to come and see mehugging-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I said it earlier when she put the dress on over her naked body,,,so you must have missed my comment.

I can't believe that My baby left the apt wearing no Bra and panties underneath that dress to come and see mehugging-smiley-emoticon.gif

Mikey you need to have a talk with your baby about that lol.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

There was still the possibility that she went to the laundry room to get a fresh a pair of panties as she often does.

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

There was still the possibility that she went to the laundry room to get a fresh a pair of panties as she often does.

I think tho she brought something back from the store. I may be wrong tho. I doze off from time to time so.....

2 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

No because she put the dress on and walked straight downstairs and out the door,,,I thought she was just taking the trash out or something,,it's a windy day in Barcelona,,how lucky would I be to have a puff of wind blow that dress up while she was walking by.umbrella-on-windy-day-smiley-emoticon.giwindy-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

No because she put the dress on and walked straight downstairs and out the door,,,I thought she was just taking the trash out or something,,it's a windy day in Barcelona,,how lucky would I be to have a puff of wind blow that dress up while she was walking by.umbrella-on-windy-day-smiley-emoticon.giwindy-smiley-emoticon.gif

Haha sorry to have doubted you.

• Upvote 2

Never seen the girls act this happy and talkative -- except Vika damn lol. Rita i think may have taken a sip from Elisa's bottle at sometime. She is never like this. I like it, but it's so different for her. Elisa is always talkative, but even she is really wound up tonight lol. # Maybe it's a full moon haha.